Why Is Santa's Sack So Big?

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
COS HE ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR

ShockedSantaBush.gif

:p :p :p

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate it or not. Happy Holidays 2007 as well; Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc etc, have a great time!! Happy early New year as well!

Anyone doing anything special? Share share share! It's almost officially that time of the year!

:D

- dcgm

Last edited by a moderator:
Request temporary sticky over the holiday season.

Now lets all get pissed on eggnog and brandy!

Happy holidays, dudes!

BAH, HUMBUG!

Same as every other year, I'll be eating thanksgiving and christmas dinner with my parents and going to my aunt's house on christmas eve. The only difference is now I'm 21, so I can drink... and now I have my girlfriend's family to spend time with as well.

Once again, as in the last few years I will be working on Christmas Day!

Christmas day will be nice and quiet with just myself and my boyfriend. Boxing day however will be quite manic, some friends are popping over for dinner and lots of drinkypoos :)

Also Nikolaustag on the 6th (which is also my daughter's birthday)

WarmFluffyUK said:
Christmas day will be nice and quiet with just myself and my boyfriend. Boxing day however will be quite manic, some friends are popping over for dinner and lots of drinkypoos :)
Drinks. The word is drinks.
why can't you call them drinks

or anything. ANYTHING but drinkypoos. I feel horrible just typing that

Jack Sparrow said:
Christmas isn't really big for me. It's just a time where I get money and a few presents. Doesn't really hold any sort of spiritual meaning to me or anyone in my immediate family.

I thought you were banned...

Stealth Bagel said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Drinks. The word is drinks.
why can't you call them drinks

or anything. ANYTHING but drinkypoos. I feel horrible just typing that

You're no fun :p

sorry :(

on topic: how long does anyone get off around the Christmas break for college i break up on the 23rd and go back on the 7th its not that bad becuase last year when i was still at school i had to go back on the 2nd :eek: it doesnt do any good for your huge hangover <_<

We get almost 2 weeks off this year because of the way Christmas has fallen in relation to the weekends, I am truly in need of a break.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Classes end for me on the 5th of December, I have a couple of finals scattered throughout the following week and then I go back on the 8th of January :D
Hehe ditto, cheers to that :D

no fair :( i finish this course on the 20th of june tho so thats 2 months off again :) so what is everyone one wanting for chrimbo? im going halfs with my dad on a xbox 360 elite :)

I think i get 2 weeks off starting the friday before christmas. I only have to bother about getting my niece something and myself so what should i get myself for christmas ?

Because it holds his enormous bells. Think my holiday depression may come early this year, having doubts my game will be on time to make it under the tree. Still lacking many sounds, some art like top ten entry screen, waking up back in town drunk and bleeding scene, exit page, boss battle code, should be there by now. Ah well lot can happen in a month, head down and forward.

Like others, I break off from college on the 23rd this year and I think its either the 7th or 8th I go back. I'm actually not to bothered about it because if you could actually say that the lecturers have structured our learning for the past few months well, then myself and about 25 others wouldn't have had so many half days and days off from the college. Oh well, their fault if the work isn't taught to us in time. But then, its basically all the same work as last year: this is a house. This is how it's built. These are the British Standards. This is how you write contracts. This is how to use ArchiCAD. Can't wait to get off to uni next year to start my proper architecture degree.

Anyways, back on topic. As for what I'm getting for xmas, I'm getting the following: A Breil Chronograph watch, South Park Season 5 on dvd, Mass Effect for 360, Resi Evil UC and Rayman Raving Rabbids on wii, Tickets to some concerts next year and, as is tradition, a tin of Terry's Chocolate Orange Segsations (the huge tins). Nothing special ever happens for me at xmas though. Go round to grandparents. They give me and my siblings some money and we leave and have dinner back home. So ordinary.

Back