Why No Real Keyboard-style As Seen In Pictures Before?

Rivus said:
zxxgp said:
You can always use the USB port for your own keyboard.

Or, even better, a bluetooth keyboard.

first of all, these systems are meant to be handheld, A.K.A. pocket size. no one would walk around with a keybord plugged in to a pandora. you would have to type with one hand, and somehow figure out a way to hold both of the objects with the other. i would just thumb type.

Last edited by a moderator:
"first of all" bluetooth is wireless. second, people are using pandora for different things- car docks, even desktops, so chords are findl. its not meant to be pocket sized, at least not like the typical handheld. and your signature is extremely annoying, and stupid. what are you, 12?

M&D Cheese said:
first of all, these systems are meant to be handheld, A.K.A. pocket size. no one would walk around with a keybord plugged in to a pandora. you would have to type with one hand, and somehow figure out a way to hold both of the objects with the other. i would just thumb type.
Well, I wouldn't walk around with an external keyboard plugged into the Pandora, but I would certainly travel with a small USB keyboard for uses such as for typing up notes or long e-mails whilst travelling (I wouldn't want a mini-laptop for this task, and I don't have any use for one - being able to use an external keyboard at times when I need one, to me, is just one additional thing that the Pandora can do for me). :p In fact, said keyboard is already put away with the items I usually travel with, waiting for just such a future occasion.

PoisonedV said:
"first of all" bluetooth is wireless. second, people are using pandora for different things- car docks, even desktops, so chords are findl. its not meant to be pocket sized, at least not like the typical handheld. and your signature is extremely annoying, and stupid. what are you, 12?
i dunno... what are you?

Back