Beta Wifi Betatest

turns out the previous driver also disconnects from the Hotspot, jsut took a bit longer for that to happen! Decided I'd be better off further testing the newer driver, so I reinstalled it. For some reason the connection held together for quite a bit longer without losing connection. I tried downloading the new Firefox beta so as to have a reasonably sized file to download, download began at over 400kb, then rapidly decresed to below half then, then kept creeping down. Around 3/4 of the way through the download the Hotspot connection dropped out, so my Pandora reconnected automatically to my normal router, and the download contuned at the same speed as before (no faster than on the Hotspot). Think by the time the download was completed (and it was only 22mb), the download speed was something like 36kb....

I install WiFiBETA.pnd, my livebox channel is 11 and my download is at 70 ko/s max on my pandora why ?
I have inventel Orange livebox , I live in France.
On my PC windows seven my download is at 700 ko/s.

Who want to resolve my problem please ?

Try different channels on your router, see if any of them behave better or worse. Devs are still working on figuring out why some behave better than others.

Having played around a bit more, I've encountered another odd issue. Sometimes the wifi just stops acquiring, so all my internet connections simply stop. The Wifi light remains on, but I have to disable then re-enable the connection to get it to do anything.....

Back