Wiki

But how will we Pandorians ever live without knowing why black UGG boots are so popular, and where to get shoes that are clinically beneficial for feet?!

Seriously, though, argh. They used to gum up the old wiki, too, didn't they?

on the point about the wiki ,is there an emulator update thred ? i want to know the status of
amiga emulation and well most other emulators for that matter ,it would be nice to know if these
emulators are currently being worked on like picodrive,does segacd emulation work yet ,if so
then are there other improvments being made to the emulator just now ? also amiga emulation ,does
the touch screen work ? has the keyboard been implemented yet ,is amiga and other emulators fullscreen
yet ? i would love to know if all this is being worked on just now.

It's this kind of news/updates that keep us all going and happy to wait
on the Pandora ,this is why n64 emulation is getting such attention.

Chip has admin access, but I haven't seen him in a while. I don't know if someone else has. Maybe you should ask a MOD if he can forward the request to someone who has the rights.

mali said:
Chip has admin access, but I haven't seen him in a while. I don't know if someone else has. Maybe you should ask a MOD if he can forward the request to someone who has the rights.

How bout someone just go to Chip's profile and email him through there? Or, write a note on the wiki's community portal, and hopefully he notices it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back