Wildcard

I remember when they first came out in hong kong... people used to have entire boxes full of floppies (heck I think I have a couple upstairs) .. I still have to figure out how to get roms on to floppies when they are bigger the 1.4mb though...

my mate had one of these back in the day... best thing ever. :D

i couldn't be arsed with floppies now that zsnes is so good, though... If you could stick a harddrive into one, then I'd be more tempted...

Yeah, floppies kinda suck.
I'm thinking of just buying a good gamepad and play all my games on the computer.

Do you guys know of a gamepad that looks like the SNES controller?

I've got one, a Super Wild Card DX 32. No, I'm not selling.

They have a parallel port that you can connect to the pc to upload games directly, if you want to avoid using floppies. There are also utilities that split the games into 1.4mb chunks. Just search for "super wild card utilities"

Playing on an emulator is easier, but it cannot beat the actual machine itself. It's the whole package - the tactile sensation of the original controllers etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, floppies kinda suck.
I'm thinking of just buying a good gamepad and play all my games on the computer.

Do you guys know of a gamepad that looks like the SNES controller?

y not just get 1 of these? :)
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...oducts_id=4234&

Yeah :) I was just looking at that one.
I can't find it in Sweden. So maybe I have to order it from lik-sang if I'm getting one.

Just bought a super wild card 2.8cc the other day for £20, just wondering if anyone knew how to load games from the pc directly to the wild instead of using floppy's, cause i just bought 4 dvd's full of snes games 11,000 odd and its too much hassle putting them onto floppy's?

any one got any drivers for it or programs?

or how to connect a zip drive to the wild card?

Back