Will you buy a pandora 2!!!

Will you buy a Pandora 2?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Ouya had launched with a normal website with as little detail as their KS page, saying delivery in 2013, and had a bank transfer link people would have laughed it off the Internet .

Wait Wernt you probably one of the biggest critics of the Ouya ?

Yes?

Yes~ I wonder what happened to the poll?

Maybe Craig or the thread starter did remove it? (I guess you should be able to see that as a mod?) Would be understandable, since it showed that only 50% of the current customer base wouldn't buy it instantly, not the best advertisement ;)

Maybe Craig or the thread starter did remove it? (I guess you should be able to see that as a mod?) Would be understandable, since it showed that only 50% of the current customer base wouldn't buy it instantly, not the best advertisement ;)
It showed more than that I'm afraid. It showed that a lot of the people who weren't sure about getting the Pandora 2 were some of the bigger developers and biggest supporters of the project itself.

I really hope the mods/admins haven't stooped to censorship.

they're supposed to be OPENpandora forums

As far as I'm aware no one has modded anything here.

There's been plenty of that already, probably mostly from the same person..

Really? Where? Whenever I check the logs it's various mods doing the mod work.

Is this still you moaning on about Sony being a mod? Are you upset because your predictions at the time didn't pan out and he's actually good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Where? Whenever I check the logs it's various mods doing the mod work.

Is this still you moaning on about Sony being a mod? Are you upset because your predictions at the time didn't pan out and he's actually good?

That's funny, because when I ask mods where a vanished post went I usually get "Craig did it." That applies to various other things like warn points and bans too.. Or are you still pretending you're not really a mod?

No, this has nothing to do with SONY. And I never predicted he'd be bad, I just didn't think you used good judgement in selecting him and that he happened to work out alright doesn't really qualify it. But I still pretty quickly admitted that he was okay, although there have been a few little things..

Please post the evidence of what you are talking about, in regards to removed posts, I am one of the least active mods. The only thing I've done recently is comicly add 999/-999 warning points to some peoples profiles and tidy up the ask craig/ed questions forum. That's it.

So please post where you have asked mods about vanished posts, we're all eager to read it. Also back up your claims on what happened to the poll on this thread too.

Finally, I've never pretended I'm not a mod, that claim is simply absurd, I'm publicly seen doing admin things on the forum on a reasonably regular basis (often just making new sections) for as long as it's been going, it was me who made the switch from GP32X.

They're supposed to be the UNITED states of american.. but I'm pretty sure 40% of them voted for republicans.

?!

Finally, I've never pretended I'm not a mod, that claim is simply absurd, I'm publicly seen doing admin things on the forum on a reasonably regular basis (often just making new sections) for as long as it's been going, it was me who made the switch from GP32X.
Ok that's just an out right lie.

When the forum was first set up, people were worried about being banned by you if they said something that you didn't like. They even likened you to Hitler and this forum as being a Hitler state. To quell fears and to get everybody using this forum you said that you would never be a mod who would have the power to ban people. Something that was proved to be utter crap only a month or two later when you banned Mali for speaking out against you.

You also banned me when I said that I wouldn't give any more money to this project until I got what I originally paid for.

I'm getting really sick of you trying to re-write the history of this project so that you come across in a better light :angry:

Ok that's just an out right lie.

When the forum was first set up, people were worried about being banned by you if they said something that you didn't like. They even likened you to Hitler and this forum as being a Hitler state. To quell fears and to get everybody using this forum you said that you would never be a mod who would have the power to ban people. Something that was proved to be utter crap only a month or two later when you banned Mali for speaking out against you.

You also banned me when I said that I wouldn't give any more money to this project until I got what I originally paid for.

I'm getting really sick of you trying to re-write the history of this project so that you come across in a better light :angry:

Erm, you were actually banned for unreasonable behaviour, and your ban came to an end. Do you even remember what you said?

This forum was set up by us because GP32X was no longer maintained properly, how, without being a mod, were we supposed to run this?

Erm, you were actually banned for unreasonable behaviour, and your ban came to an end. Do you even remember what you said?
Please enlighten me because you never actually told me why I was banned at the time <_<

EDIT: My ban didn't come to an end. I was re-instated on the forum when I complained to ED about it.

EDIT2: You were supposed to do all the low level forum software stuff whilst ED and others were supposed to take care of the actual running of the forum.

Actually I thought you had just used general abuse when you were banned, but looking back though your post history is strange.

You seem to enjoy posting troll like deception and sometimes just odd untrue claims.

Do you actually have an order with me or Ed?

Why, when you seen so angry about the project are you even still here? It would be better for you if you just got a refund and left. I don't think your hatred of me can ever be solved.

Also, there was a member called 'Mali' , and they are banned, but they only made 4 posts all of which seem to be trolling?

Actually I thought you had just used general abuse when you were banned, but looking back though your post history is strange.

You seem to enjoy posting troll like deception and sometimes just odd untrue claims.

Do you actually have an order with me or Ed?

Why, when you seen so angry about the project are you even still here? It would be better for you if you just got a refund and left. I don't think your hatred of me can ever be solved.

Also, there was a member called 'Mali' , and they are banned, but they only made 4 posts all of which seem to be trolling?
I've had an order with you for over 4 and a half years and I've never trolled in my life. I call bullsh*t when I see it, which is generally when you post but I never make stuff up or misquote to cause trouble.

As for why I'm still here..

There's only one reason why I'm still here and that's because after waiting 4 and a half years and telling all my family and friends about the Pandora, if I don't get one I'll look like a f'king mug who handed over his money to a couple of scam artists and was used

I'd also like to make it clear that I don't hate you Craig, I just don't like you. You do nothing but lie and use people for your own gains and I have a really hard time respecting anyone who treats others that way.

p.s I never said Mali wasn't trolling.. he quite clearly was. He was baiting you to see if you would stand by what you said, or if you would be the one to ban him. You banned him proving him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back