window commands question

Halcyon

hopefully an easy question.

So I use the standard GUI and on some occasions i have windows that open up that are taller then the screen. So lets say I need to edit the connections for my Wifi. I can enter in the values I need but the confirm button is below the screen. So I move my little mouse cursor up to the folder Icon in the upper left hand corner and choose move. Then i can move the whole window up and boom now i can confirm. Easy Pesy B)

How ever lets say I need to get back to the top of the window for some reason. Im kind of in a bind because the only way I know how to get the move function is at the top and that is now out of view :p

So what buttons or combination of buttons should i push to get the move function again?

Im sure it is going to be like Hold the Alt button push a peanut with your nose across the room count back wards from 100 prime numbers only.

Thx for the help!!

You can configure it, too. Since I'm a lefty, I set it to Ctrl (aka right shoulder) to move windows.

That being said its also useful sometimes to be able to open the control menu from the keyboard. To do that the key combination is ALT-Space.

- Neelix

Back