Working Software

sodatruck

Still Fresh
Hi, i thought about getting a Pandora a while ago, then moved on the other more pressing matters, and decided to come back to this site. I might get the Rebirth edition, but I was wondering, would it run MineCraft, and it's variants like the Techinc Launcher, SpoutCraft, and the Feed The Beast launcher? I'm pretty sure that if one will work, they all will. So, WOULD they work on the ReBirth edition? This next part isn't as important, but would Steam on Linux work, too? That doesn't matter as much, but still. Would be cool. I appreciate any and all help on this topic, thanks!

Whoa, posted twice for some reason.

The pandora is arm based and doesn't have complete opengl support so only pocket edition via android is supported. Steam wont work on it either.

Steam /could/ work if Valve decided to release an ARM binary for it and all the games it distributes (complete with hardware specific optimisations).

flying-pig.jpg

----

I've just hidden the duplicate thread (no replies posted so no merge necessary)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pocket Edition, Beta Block Quest, and Minetest are all Minecraft variants and clones that work. The two latter ones run natively.

Back