Worms On Pico Drive

I remember being confused as well, it's not an emulator issue, just mess around with the controls until you get it right.

- Alex

You need to select more than one team - if you want a one player game, you'll need to select your own team + a CPU team. Once you've selected more that one team, the Start button should change to something other than 'exit'...

Yeah, that was pretty confusing. I just don't bother with the original Worms. For Worms on the move, it's Worms: Open Warfare for the DS for me. But I'd much rather be playing a handheld version of Worms 2...

If the Genesis version is too weird, you can try it on the SNES. I remember playing and it was pretty straightforward as far as I can tell, great fun too, played with my brother and my cousin takin' turns :)

You need to select more than one team - if you want a one player game, you'll need to select your own team + a CPU team. Once you've selected more that one team, the Start button should change to something other than 'exit'...

that did it! i guess ive betrayed the fact ive never played it before ;) . now ill do some surfing to find out exactly what im supposed to do! i was hoping it had a single player option but thats not looking likely...

Last edited by a moderator:
It does have a single player option :) Human versus CPU.

- Alex

Back