Www.fret2fret.com

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
www.Fret2fret.com is a website which professes to teach you all of the chords on a guitar in 60 minutes, so you can pick up and play whatever you want. Naturally, when I came across the website, i was intrigued, but not enough so that i would pay the 30 dollars for it. Anyhow, i was doing a dig-up to see whether it was all it was, and i found out that, if you look on the ebay ads for it,the pictures in the ad are hosted on the same server as the actual program, so all you have to do is get the server name from the picture by looking at the source, then look at the server in your browser.

So i followed the trail, to a link i will place at the bottom of this post.

However, it certainly does not give you the ability to play. You still have to know your scales and put in lots of practice. But even knowing scales, I have found myself getting lost on the fretboard many times. Especially when trying to move around too much. This tool will help to find the right note to start on wherever I am at on the fretboard.

So, his advertisement is very missleading in that he says you will be able to play any song you want and be able to know that you are playing the right notes. Knowing what notes you are playing does not make them right.

But there you are, a free resource for you guys, courtesy of ol' nova.

Go to the following site, then to the bottom and click next page, then go to the bottom of that and download either bass or guitar depending on what you are using.

EDIT: Lol, i forgot the link :
http://www6.streamload.com/Nodes/Node.asp?...41&startIndex=0

The Site said:
This software is so amazing and incredible I have a major music software distributor chomping at the bit trying to get a license for exclusive rights and distribution. And I also know for a fact, that their plan is to hike the price $20 or more.

I have to tell you... the numbers they're throwing at me makes it awfully darn tempting.

So, fair warning! The deal I'm offering you today may not last!

No kidding. If you set this off to the side and tell yourself you'll get to it tomorrow or next week... it may be gone!

I Lol'd at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back