Xbox 360 Question

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
In all my infinite Sony fanboyism, i went out and bought a 360 since that appealed to me more than the poc Wii or the poc PS3. so my question is , with the hard drive, it's 20gb, i've deleted mostly everything and it only has 13gb remaining with 7gb reserved for system resource, what exactly is the system reserving 7gb for? Seems like alot to me.

Thanks.

Angel posted on Oct 3 2006 at 02:50 PM said:
In all my infinite Sony fanboyism, i went out and bought a 360 since that appealed to me more than the poc Wii or the poc PS3. so my question is , with the hard drive, it's 20gb, i've deleted mostly everything and it only has 13gb remaining with 7gb reserved for system resource, what exactly is the system reserving 7gb for? Seems like alot to me.

Thanks.
Thats just the Filesystem information

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all that preloaded crap that comes with the HD

And I think theres a system area aswell for game caching

you can now play backups on the XBox360 (Legal ones of course ;) ) might get myself one :D

Steve-O posted on Oct 4 2006 at 11:23 AM said:
you can now play backups on the XBox360 (Legal ones of course ;) ) might get myself one :D
I'm not going to care about this until they can be played from the HD, and a larger HD can be added.

Ravnos posted on Oct 6 2006 at 08:45 PM said:
Steve-O posted on Oct 4 2006 at 11:23 AM said:
I'm not going to care about this until they can be played from the HD

That will never happen...

*HEY LET ME RENT THIS*

*YAY I HAVE THE GAME FOREVER NOW*

Back