Xtremely Keen Winner: Dalto

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Website
www.matts-hosting.com
I decided to start my own little system of recognition for those few who, in my opinion, really stand out in the current community. These people go out of their way to assist the GP32 community, even rolling up their sleeves and diving into a newbie's bizarre world.

This time around, Dalto is the winner. Not only has he coded a nice program called "GPPaint" and is steadily increasing his GP32 coding knowledge, he is extremely polite and helpful to newbies. I can almost always find him chatting with one on #gp32, not to mention he is an avid IRC participant. While not being in league with spiv, Dalto does have a great deal of programming knowledge and is always willing to share. He seems to have infinite paitence for stupid questions.

Unfortunately, Dalto is probably going to slap me because the newbies will see this and go running to him for help ;) But that's the price of fame!

On a related note, this is the first installment of my new "Xtremely Keen" award. I hope to do more, but I can't promise any particular date these awards will fall upon. I'll mostly do them whenever I feel it's warrented ;) The other mods are encouraged to give their own "Xtremely Keen" awards :)

Good job Dalto. Hope you stay in the community as long as possible.

P.S. Don't I get nothing? Lol jk.

Back