Yet to receive my Pandora which was ordered in 2008!

Was keeping my fingers crossed, but there is still no Pandora in sight.

Upgrading seems expensive.

Very disheartened; thought I could trust Jacquelyn.
If your email address registered at Craig's shop is current, you should get an email this week concerning your options going forward.

From my understanding, ED makes nothing off of these
ED has stated that he is/was making nothing out of ANY dragonbox.de sales,he puts all would-be profits into fixing the Pandora pre-order crisis.

Benevolence indeed.

(Craig also has earned nothing, or rather much less than nothing out of all this.)

From my understanding, ED makes nothing off of these
ED has stated that he is/was making nothing out of ANY dragonbox.de sales,he puts all would-be profits into fixing the Pandora pre-order crisis.Benevolence indeed.(Craig also has earned nothing, or rather much less than nothing out of all this.)

Well we still dont know where the 1ghz preorder money from Craig went. Unless you buy in his claim that he got too many refund requests?

If your email address registered at Craig's shop is current, you should get an email this week concerning your options going forward.
Thanks just received the email amd selected my options. Let's see what unfolds.

Keeping my fingers crossed again.

Well many mistakes made and the 1ghz issue a mega issue but at last things seem to be very positive and Craig even seems to be back with more vigor - he seemed to have a breakdown in my opinion but that would be understandable.

Hopefully a P2 will also happen but this time if it does happen then delays will have to be managed much better - personally I would pre order as things do get finished even if it does take forever - wait 4 or even 5 years for a Pandora or never have one (as it would never have been made) looking at the big picture better to wait then never have one. That comes from someone who hates to wait for next day delivery so the Pandora is obviously in my opinion a very unique special device that is a must have!

Sigh. Still no sign of it after almost 5 years of ordering the Pandora (in 4 months' time).

Sigh. Still no sign of it after almost 5 years of ordering the Pandora (in 4 months' time).
Were you a first day pre-orderer? It sounds like it if you claim you ordered it in 4 months time..

If so I would of thought you would have yours already.. You better check if something didn't go wrong in your order.

Were you a first day pre-orderer? It sounds like it if you claim you ordered it in 4 months time..
If so I would of thought you would have yours already.. You better check if something didn't go wrong in your order.
you know I think third day order from craig aren't cleared yet... not exactly sure shich day I'm in but definately in the first five days and without any news

Did you get the email from Craig/ED? Have queue are you in? There has been a recent donation drive to push another 30 units out... so you might be included in that too

Same here, I ordered 2nd October and was told I was between 1050-1100 in Craigs queue some time ago now. :(

Queue numbers don't mean anything anymore. It is more important how many units there are really left to be delivered and which upgrade option you chose on the survey.

Queue numbers don't mean anything anymore. It is more important how many units there are really left to be delivered and which upgrade option you chose on the survey.
True, just hope Ed can keep up the excellent work and honour Craig's mess, got quite excited when the survey came round but haven't heard anything more yet...

I had happily placed an order for the Pandora and a Pandora TV cable on the 5th October 2008 (Order no: ************).

Through numerous emails with Jacquelyn, I learned that my queue position was around 1450-1550. Each time I was asked to be patient as they claimed to have problems with production, parts and etc. In addtion, I was also assured each time that my shipment would be shipped out within 3-4 weeks or an alternative version, "as soon as the production parts are ready".

Well, Pandora people, please note that you still have a customer, who had paid for your product 4 years, 4 months and 8 days ago and has yet to receive his purchases! It has been so long that I believe the Pandora TV cable that I had ordered together with my Pandora in 2008, is now obsolete for use in my country.

Kindly provide professionally, a real shipment date. A refund would be unfair as the exchange rate has continued to be unfavourable over the years.

Regards,

Christopher.
But ... 

Based on your post: 5th October 2008 (Order no: ************).

When did you effectively receive it?

Legally... If you want a lawyer help, you might be lucky that you can benefit of particular options (legally said). You are somehow protected. You know legally there are few possibilities that might be intended if needed.

You shall first discuss with the store that sold you the item and forgot to deliver it ... well, being late with shipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas everyone,

I am reminded of the Pandora that never came yet again. When I ordered, a ridiculous 1908 days ago, I was under the impression that I would be able to receive a one-of-a-kind gaming set that very Christmas.

5 years, 2 months and 21 days had past and I definitely feel like I have been scammed by Pandora, regardless of whatever transpired.

Numerous promises of shipment dates in the beginning by Jacquelyn. No attempt to contact me via email to explain what happened. No news whatsoever now. Still no sign of the Pandora. Regret that I ever thought of buying Pandora.

Numerous promises of shipment dates in the beginning by Jacquelyn. No attempt to contact me via email to explain what happened. No news whatsoever now. Still no sign of the Pandora. Regret that I ever thought of buying Pandora.
You ordered in the wrong place man. You can still get a Pandora at a reduced price with Ed's shop if you really want to get one now, but it's very unlikely you'll get one for free at this stage. 

You ordered in the wrong place man. You can still get a Pandora at a reduced price with Ed's shop if you really want to get one now, but it's very unlikely you'll get one for free at this stage. 
It may be a bit bold saying chktan ordered from the wrong place.  I only recall one place to order from off of openpandora.org when I ordered.

chktan, if you are in the UK or maybe the EU, you might be able to file in small claims court against Craig/OP Ltd.  If Ed is still doing reduced price for old pre-orders, you could get one that way, but it likely will cost you about what you originally paid.  The original price was very optimistic and could not be supported over a large production.

Otherwise write it off as a life lesson.  I just hope you did not order an ICP2 off Craig... More money and still no product.  Otherwise you might want to create a bot that comes back every month to post "It's been X days and still no pandora" and a thousand years go by and it will still be the truth.

Don't let it eat as you...  do something about it or let it go.

doob 

Back