10 Dumbest Gaming Sayings(add Your Own!)

nah, it was funny how stupid the game employees were.

anyway
does it even belong here?
gotmydsjacked9jd.jpg

and how could people confuse the gp32 with the psp :D ?

Mark posted on Apr 16 2005 at 08:34 PM said:
"EA aren't that bad, and saying that only chavs play EA games is a generalisation."

This kind of thing annoys me more than anything, as EA clearly are terrible.
excellent!

Last edited by a moderator:
1: [company name] is just in it for the money
lol, if sony were doing psp just for money they'd need their heads seeing to.

Attention fanbois/girl: I am not dissing the PSP, just talking about the loss on psp.

"[insert name] is speed hacking"
"[insert name] isn't hacking, your just jealous [insert name] is faster then you"

I love confusing newbs to Counter-Strike when ppl speed hack its funny

junker posted on Apr 16 2005 at 06:27 PM said:
what the fuck is this game(front mission) you're playing? hey, look at this shit! you have to move your robot in blocks and command it and shit!"

Sounds like a Jay and Silent Bob quote!

My girlfriend when I informed her I was gonna soft-mod my Xbox and what the advantages would be:

Why would you want to play old games when you could play Xbox games

(sadly shes a gamer so her ignorance had no excuse really)

Mark posted on Apr 16 2005 at 07:34 PM said:
"EA aren't that bad, and saying that only chavs play EA games is a generalisation."

This kind of thing annoys me more than anything, as EA clearly are terrible.

yep

put my hands on my ears everytime i start up TimeSplitters 3 justy to avoid the words "Challenge everything"

the worst bit is infact the placement, whilst each level is loading a small quote comes up asking if you've tried various parts of the game eg. "Have you played capture the bag yet?"

the worst one is "have you challenged everything" the moment i saw that the gamecube was turned off

damned EA, and while i'm at it, why the fuck didnt they give Rogue Agent to Free Radical instead of thos punk arses that made TWINE

Timesplitters 3 is awesome. I completed it last night and the last boss is so so great.

[edit] I hate that monkey melon shoot challenge. Its fuckin impossible. I really want to try monkey curling.

Also cat racing is the sport of the future, without a doubt :)

Ugh, EA are in my bad books for 1) Challenge Everything and 2) releasing sub-average film licences.

PS I thought the last boss in TS3 was way too easy.

PSS Monkey Curling rulez :)

PSSS Cat Racing also rulez :)

:EDIT: Realised that putting b ) (without space) made smiley B)

c0ncept posted on Apr 16 2005 at 09:11 PM said:
Timesplitters 3 is awesome. I completed it last night and the last boss is so so great.

[edit] I hate that monkey melon shoot challenge. Its fuckin impossible. I really want to try monkey curling.

Also cat racing is the sport of the future, without a doubt :)

lol

that minigame is easy i got gold first time :)

all you gotta do is remember the running patterns of the monkeys and prep in front of em

btw, did anyone else find the vampire challenge on Novice arcade league quite hard, took me a while to even get a bronze and i completed all of the 2nd league easily

Nope, that and the virus ones were the easiest there are, I got platinum in all three first time. And yeah, the last boss was a little easy. But still damn cool.

The last level however, where you have to protect yourself, damn that was hard.

hehehe crows last word: rosebuddd....ugh

Back