1GHz units, Classic units, repairs and TV-Out Cables (2012-08-24)

So if ED has 1Ghz units in his shop, what happened to the test batch from June/July?

I STILL haven't gotten a link to complete my payment.

Hi Guys,

What the most recent update about TV cables...?

I'd placed an order for them moooons ago when I bought my original Pandora!

If there are 1Ghz units in stock does that mean my order number 147 will be sent anytime soon?

:blink:

If there are 1Ghz units in stock does that mean my order number 147 will be sent anytime soon?

Someone else from NSW :) Shame I thought I might be the only with a Pandora in NSW.

Well it depends, if you got it from ED it should be shipped shortly since ED has no queue. If you bought it from Craig it is unknown how long it will take. ED is waiting for Craig to pay for the units to send to his customers. So either Craig is being slack or has spent the money elsewhere. Time will answer this for us though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume there has been no update from Craig, I have still not received mine yet and I can't find any information on the forums.

I assume there has been no update from Craig, I have still not received mine yet and I can't find any information on the forums.
Well everybody doesn't hear anything from Craig yet, no update no shipping information still nothing at all.

I wan to trust him but may be soon we have to think about cancelling if still no reaction from Craig.

:(

Someone else from NSW :) Shame I thought I might be the only with a Pandora in NSW.

Well it depends, if you got it from ED it should be shipped shortly since ED has no queue. If you bought it from Craig it is unknown how long it will take. ED is waiting for Craig to pay for the units to send to his customers. So either Craig is being slack or has spent the money elsewhere. Time will answer this for us though.

All I know was I was dealing with Jacquelyn and I ordered it from the Pandora Website.

^_^

All I know was I was dealing with Jacquelyn and I ordered it from the Pandora Website.

^_^

Then you are in Craig's queue.

Well everybody doesn't hear anything from Craig yet, no update no shipping information still nothing at all.

I wan to trust him but may be soon we have to think about cancelling if still no reaction from Craig.

:(

Well the information we have from the supplier (ED) is that Craig has not paid. We know ED won't ship units to Craig until he has received payment.

What worries me is if Craig isn't paying due to cash flow reasons how can he possibly deal with refunds then? He seems to be dodging questions.

I know this probably won't help things, but I think he is just trying to make sure that the kickstarter goes smoothly. In the short-term this is frustrating for those waiting for Pandoras - in the long-term if the kickstarter goes without a hitch, it could be beneficial to those waiting for Pandoras.

Craig should address this himself, however... When he can find time.

Craig has said he expected to make a Pandora update post today...

Craig has said he expected to make a Pandora update post today...

I don't really care about that, given his habit he'll tell us something like "all the lingering pandora will be sent in a two week frame" which obviously will be a new lie...

I know this probably won't help things, but I think he is just trying to make sure that the kickstarter goes smoothly. In the short-term this is frustrating for those waiting for Pandoras - in the long-term if the kickstarter goes without a hitch, it could be beneficial to those waiting for Pandoras.

Craig should address this himself, however... When he can find time.

To be honest the hardest part of kick starter has already been done. So I just don't buy that he can't find the time to transfer ED some cash it takes a whole 5 minutes.

Shipping the units takes more time and I could understand if there was a bit of a bottleneck there but there isn't.

Truth is made from current facts, you know that those facts have changed and caused problems in the distribution. I know you are bitter since you are STILL waiting, but it's not nice to call someone a liar.

I get it, you paid money for a product and you are still waiting - I missed several birthdays and events that I would have liked my Pandora for, including taking notes in Uni. But people have got their Pandoras from CRaig (I was an original preorder - I didn't upgrade to get mine.)

The situation sucks, but they are trying to do something about it.

Truth is made from current facts, you know that those facts have changed and caused problems in the distribution. I know you are bitter since you are STILL waiting, but it's not nice to call someone a liar.

I get it, you paid money for a product and you are still waiting - I missed several birthdays and events that I would have liked my Pandora for, including taking notes in Uni. But people have got their Pandoras from CRaig (I was an original preorder - I didn't upgrade to get mine.)

The situation sucks, but they are trying to do something about it.
I waited patiently for my original pre-order unit. What grates is that 1) I sent that unit back as part of the 1Ghz swap, on the 19th of July, almost 2 months ago, and 2) the 1Ghz units exist, possibly covering my order number, but are stuck until the cash flow is sorted out.

Frustrating.

I know it will be sorted out. If I didn't trust Craig & co, I wouldn't have pledged for the KS.

*sigh*

Humm

So in fact is at least no one can get 1GHz unit within this week.

Within this month? ... who knows. orz

Actually I spend more than 2000USD for Pandora since from 2008(include some donation) so I can't spend anymore at the moment even I want 1GHz unit.

For the mean time just wait and hope....

^Well if you ordered from Craig. Other shops seem to be moving fine.

^Well if you ordered from Craig. Other shops seem to be moving fine.
Actually I already got three Pandora, 2unit from Craig(2008 original unit and 2011 instant) and one unit from ED(2012 Rebirth)

May be one mistake is I order 1GHz unit to Craig but that time I don't know the actual situation so no way)

Back