23 ctn. /410 kg (2010-09-28)

Initially, production of 4000 pandora's should have taken 2 months. 2 years later, we only wait for ~3000 nubs and have no idea when those will be delivered. Those then have to be soldered on ~3000 boards of which you/we have no idea how many are populated yet. Those boards then need to be shipped to england and be placed in 3000 cases that are told to have started their journey for the 3rd time by now.

Color me impressed, you have the best customers in the world.
It's not like there is any alternative. I'm waiting patiently because I know that the Pandora in my mind is the best handheld system. If someone else could offer me an equal or better and ship it tomorrow I'd ask OP for a refund.

In two days, it will have been two years since the pre-orders started. I'm still expecting mine to be here in about Two Months™.

The best customers flock to the best products. The product outweighs the delays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes :) And I'm really really happy about that!

It wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I'm giving all I can to work on this project... I think my soul would die if it fails...

Initially, production of 4000 pandora's should have taken 2 months. 2 years later, we only wait for ~6000 nubs and have no idea when those will be delivered. Those then have to be soldered on ~3000 boards of which you/we have no idea how many are populated yet. Those boards then need to be shipped to england and be placed in 3000 cases that are told to have started their journey for the 3rd time by now.

Corrected that for you.

Hey quick question because you said you will be woorking on the 2000 cases shipped by air while the last one come sea freight. how exactly long does that take for the boat to get there any idea? not a real important questino just wondering what kinda time frame that is.

Hey quick question because you said you will be woorking on the 2000 cases shipped by air while the last one come sea freight. how exactly long does that take for the boat to get there any idea? not a real important questino just wondering what kinda time frame that is.
2 Months™

it depends on whether it's a slow boat or not.

From another thread (which i don't have time to look for) the word is that the timing of the cases from the boat will be just right for the other cases to have been used as the new ones turn up.

it depends on whether it's a slow boat or not.

From another thread (which i don't have time to look for) the word is that the timing of the cases from the boat will be just right for the other cases to have been used as the new ones turn up.

Yes. And we still have to wait for those nubs to be finished first unless we want more RMAs (what we certainly DON'T want :) )

This should be fun to collect from the airport!
Sure beats picking stuff up from the Garden Centre. :)

It's not like there is any alternative. I'm waiting patiently because I know that the Pandora in my mind is the best handheld system. If someone else could offer me an equal or better and ship it tomorrow I'd ask OP for a refund.
I wouldn't. Moot topic as there just isn't anything out there.

Yes :) And I'm really really happy about that!

It wouldn't be possible otherwise.

I'm giving all I can to work on this project... I think my soul would die if it fails...

I'm not a customer more an investor. :p

Despite what "they" say, you OPT guys have been amazing. This project has not been easy to say the least and the product you have produced is simply fantastic. Men of action!

[Joke] if this was to fail now I think it might be more than your soul at risk. :p I know a safe-hiding place in Iceland on top of an old friend of ours. [/joke]

Transit time by sea from China is 3-4 weeks depending on service used. Then allow approx 1 week for unloading/clearance/delivery to County Durham.

[Joke] if this was to fail now I think it might be more than your soul at risk. :p I know a safe-hiding place in Iceland on top of an old friend of ours. [/joke]
there's still a semi-active volcano in the area I hear...

*does eyes on you gesture twoards craig*

Back