2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

craigix said:
Just a little update to say the cases are still on schedule to be completed this week.
Was there some new communication with the mould company?

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Just a little update to say the cases are still on schedule to be completed this week.
We are waiting this "little update" since previous date - 23 Dec 2009.

craigix said:
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it. It's looking less and less like Two Months(TM). :D

The only thing left that can be delayed are the cases and hopefully it won't be delayed much longer. Time to order some sdhc-cards.

craigix said:
Thanks for the update Craig! So the last "test" cases had all the technical problems fixed right? So these new test cases(rev.3), are only to improve on the finish quality right? Which should hopefully be easier to fix/focus on without having to worry about other things! :lol:

Chris

I was under the impression that we all knew from last week, that the cases were on schedule to be ready by the 15th. I hope something else hasant happened.

jumpman said:
craigix said:
Thanks for the update Craig! So the last "test" cases had all the technical problems fixed right? So these new test cases(rev.3), are only to improve on the finish quality right? Which should hopefully be easier to fix/focus on without having to worry about other things! :lol:

Chris

Yes, this one is just a general clean up of a few things and a slightly bigger test run, it will be coming with keymats too so we can build up quite a few units.

Thanks for the update Craig. When anything comes close to a deadline, I always get a little tense from a quote that has stuck to me:

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Anyway, thanks for keeping us posted. It is very much appreciated. Hope to hear good news come the 15th and then hopefully next week when Mike receives the cases.

craigix said:
Sadly, this says nothing about, when the Cases are really shipped from China, when MWeston get them and gives his OK, when the final Production starts, when the first batch of Cases arrvives, when this batch is assebled to a complete Pandora, the assembled Units are shipped AND the Units arrive the Customer. :D ;)
Damn, it really sounds like another "two Months", I REALLY hope I'm completely wrong this time.

I know. with the mention of a larger run of test cases, what will that do to the time frame? Does this mean still that we will have cases shipped next week, or will they only get around to starting the test cases, and then send them?

Well if there are no more deleys then perhaps two months is a good estimate when we will have our Pandoras.

Well, we don't know if these test cases will actually get the green light yet. If they do, I would say a few weeks for "customer" cases to get to Texas for assembly isn't out of the question. It should only take a few days to complete the full run of cases and keyboard matts! Then everything should arrive for assembly within a weeks time!

But we all know that with the current mould factory, "2 months" is probably more realistic to get this all done! ;)

Chris

Everything is ready to roll if these cases are confirmed.

"Captain's log. I'm tired. So tired. I can't believe my own partner attacked me. Maybe... if I occupy his MIND with more DUTIES, I can control his... SPACE MADNESS." ~ Commander Hoëk

craigix, then its a februari release now?
but 2 bottles of vodka and we can still make it in januari!

lol, just joking, i like vodka too...
or not, im a soberist really (meaning i dont like alcohol)

Back