2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

craigix said:
We are as frustrated and bored as you right now.
He says, while playing Sonic from the comfort of his own bed. :angry:
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
craigix said:
We are as frustrated and bored as you right now.
He says, while playing Sonic from the comfort of his own bed. :angry:
:p

Actually he had to pause Sonic, minimize it, open up Firefox, go to the forum, prepare a cup of tea, read a few comments on the board, check his e-mail, write...then re-write his post, think about his next video posting, closes Firefox, maximizes Sonic and continue to play.

jaycee900 said:
craigix said:
Everything is ready to roll once these cases are confirmed. We are as frustrated and bored as you right now.
Ah...gives you time to write that manual you seem to be avoiding haha :D
Or more time to write that detailed "The Making of the Pandora" that we're all dying to read :)

craigix said:
Everything is ready to roll once these cases are confirmed. We are as frustrated and bored as you right now.
what about the video that was in the works?

and im glad you guys are experiencing desame as i am.

Is there news from the shipping company? where is it?

offtopic: i dont like beer nor vodka. gimme some good liquer mixed with some soda.

borgqueenx said:
Is there news from the shipping company? where is it?

it's not being shipped until 15th

mindlord said:
"Captain's log. I'm tired. So tired. I can't believe my own partner attacked me. Maybe... if I occupy his MIND with more DUTIES, I can control his... SPACE MADNESS." ~ Commander Hoëk
Classic!

Chris

jumpman said:
mindlord said:
"Captain's log. I'm tired. So tired. I can't believe my own partner attacked me. Maybe... if I occupy his MIND with more DUTIES, I can control his... SPACE MADNESS." ~ Commander Hoëk
Classic!

Chris
Seemed appropriate after Craig's tired and bored comment.

Are they going to overnight or 2nd day this next batch? 5 days shipping is just not cutting it.

MWeston said:
There's no such thing as overnight from China unless you have a grand per package. Even then I don't know if that exists. Every package has come express from China and it is three days, minimum. Give it up with the shipping already. That's the least of the problems when there is nothing to ship!

Joepostal said:
Are they going to overnight or 2nd day this next batch? 5 days shipping is just not cutting it.
Overnight is ridiculous expensive, and even next day isn't much better. They're sent priority, and I think the last two arrived in 3 business days. Note that the second ones were sent over Christmas, so it gave an artificially inflated shipping time. If they're sent the 15th, they should arrive the 19th or 20th.

edit: which now that I've thought about it, including the weekend makes it a 4-5 day shipping, just like you said. D'oh.

Azure said:
jaycee900 said:
craigix said:
Ah...gives you time to write that manual you seem to be avoiding haha :D
Or more time to write that detailed "The Making of the Pandora" that we're all dying to read :)
He can do that when we actually have our Pandoras. How about another movie?

craigix said:
Yes, this one is just a general clean up of a few things and a slightly bigger test run, it will be coming with keymats too so we can build up quite a few units.
I hope we can get a lot of units out to devs, having a bunch of useful software and playable games to download when we get our Pandoras would be fantastic.

No, the third case will hopefully be completed on the 15th. Which it could then be shipped out. It should arrive sometime next week. hopefully.

Phawx said:
No, the third case will hopefully be completed on the 15th. Which it could then be shipped out. It should arrive sometime next week. hopefully.

Yeah, the factory contacted OP after the cases should have arrived and said that they wanted to do more changes and that the new cases would be complete on the 15th. What exactly happened we will probably never know for sure.

Awakening said:
... What exactly happened we will probably never know for sure.

This is what happened -->

Manager: Did you ship out the new sample?
Technician: Huh?
Manager: ...

(then OpenPandora LTD gets an eMail)

craigix said:

If you're really bored, I've got a suggestion:

VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS.

keep our minds on what we're GETTING, and the rabble won't get so restless.

UAE, Super Nintendo, Gameboy (I've never played the zelda oracle games, and have every intention of doing so on the pandora), Midori, pandora panic, mplayer (ideally something in h264 mkv with ssa subtitles), and everything else we'll all be playing with in... ONE month?

If you're actually bored, then you've got time to be giving us something to relieve our boredom.
If you're just being flippant, then stop.

Thanks for clearing me up on shipping. I read the boards often but never saw that quote from Mweston..

Back