32 Meg Ram Upgrade

worldwriter

Grumpy
Website
Visit site
Any electronics pro's in the community (Craig or Rob foremost) who would be willing to perform the delicate operation of doing the 32 meg ram upgrade at a price?

or should I just go to a local electronics pro with the blueprints and pay them to do it?

I dont think Rob will do it, And I dont think Craig Mods them.

Best thing to do is wait untill someone offers to do the mod here or goto your local Pro.

There isn't any software which supports it yet is there?

Once there are some uses for it I would be interested. I expect it would benefit GPAdvance quite a bit and Quake etc, although I'd hate to see stuff start to require it as the specs of people's GP32s are already diverging quite a bit.

®

WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE IT THO
sry, caps, gaming
anyway, would be easy for a dever to release a program, then spend less than an hour ( think it takes just a few minnutes, but to really use it, an hour or so ) on a 32 meg version
would be sweet
If the gp32 is still goin in a year to 2 years, I will code for it, as I will be finishing coding classes then, but thats a ways away

~Octavious

yes, thats a disadvantage about it, People who dont have a 32MB GP32 wont be able to run the stuff made for 32MB GP32s

Didn't Spiv make some libs that could detect the amount of memory and setup the game/emu/whatever to use it?

Or was that just for the bios?

Hooka posted on Sep 26 2004 at 03:02 AM said:
Didn't Spiv make some libs that could detect the amount of memory and setup the game/emu/whatever to use it?

Or was that just for the bios?

dont know, maybe just a BIOS

wasnt it his new BIOS that detected if you were using 8MB or 32MB or 64MB ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like if someone was making the mod because after a lot could have a modded GP32 and then devrs would add 32/64M support to their emu/prog...
Personaly I would prefer a 64M even if it is more expensive because that would allow to load all GBA games into RAM and there will still be available RAM
also for SNES that would allow transparancy.....

see you :lol:

Back