32gb Sdhc For $75 Ar

Yeah, but even though the market is smaller cheaper methods of production are being developed. I think we will see a drop soon, just not as fast as before.

Not really related to the market, just related to newegg's usual short-term deals

Ah, ok - do pardon me. Newegg won't ship to here, so I'm not all that familiar with them. (That said, the price-rises, which I should have noted relate to internet prices, were probably worth the mention, so it wasn't an entirely wasted post. :lol: )

EDIT: Some PNY stuff has almost doubled in price of late, too...

Last edited by a moderator:
i can buy 2 16gb sd cards, with lifetime warrenty and class 6 speed for 75 dollar. thats pretty cheap. i didnt find a 32gb card for about 60 dollar yet. i'd buy a 32gb for not more then 60 dollar.
btw the site on newegg sells that 32gb card for about 90 dollar now.

'Mithrildor' said:
I just use 2 8GB cards, that must be enough.
mmm not for me. psx games take alot of memory, and video's as well.
i want 10 movies(about 8gb) and about 20psx games(15gb).

and ofcource the little stuff like music(2gb), photos(1gb), and small roms like gba(200mb) and maby and hopefully n64 roms.(1gb).

I need a large amount of memory :D

if anyone knows a deal of 32gb or 16gb sd cards, please let me know.

For me 2-3 movies (1.5 - 2.5 GB) some (10?) PSX games (7.5 GB) (still have to find a good place to download them, cant find them on usenet), GBA (500 MB) And some other games (Quake etc) I have no need for having millions of games on my pandora and I will use my iPod for music.

Back