"40-140Th In Line" Yet I've Heard Nothing

roberthoward45 said:
i ordered as early as i could on September 30th 2008 at 10:36 EST and... still no email hopefully soon i know they are working hard
I ordered 10:34 est and i was told 6 months ago i am 350-400. they are only at about 150 built right now. so it will still be a few days before we get emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was told I am between 300-400 as well but I had ordered within the first ten minutes of opening the pre order. I just checked my email to see that I received a shipping confirmation from openpandora and I am in California. Hope that helps some people out. I guess I really wasn't in the 300-400 range.

jumpman said:
Noisome said:
I just go my order confirmation today, May 26th, 8:45am EST, and I'm in the US. I don't remember what I selected for shipping either, but it was the base shipping method if I remember correctly. I'm assuming it will arrive by the end of next week if it is going via Airmail from the UK to the US, then customs and then here at home.

Unless of course they are shipping it to a distributor and that distributor will further slow the process. But I don't think they are.

Anyway, I'll post when I get mine of course.
Hi Noisome, and Congrats. Can you tell me where you where in line? And what was the time and date of your original confirmation email? Thanks!

Chris

My original info is:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:11:18 -0700 (PDT) or
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:11:17 +0100 (BST) or
Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM EST (GMAIL Time for my location)

That should give you a rough estimate of time, depending on where you are at.

I have no idea of my queue in the line.

I am 10:21 EST and have a queue position of 68 (I asked last October) from Canada and regular shipping.

Still no shipping email.

Canguy

I am right behind you at 10:27 EST / 15:27 BST. Never bothered to email them for a queue position confirmation.

Hopefully our units shouldn't be too far behind Noisome. :rolleyes:

Thanks Noisome, I was at 7:23am pacific standard time(sin city)! So I'm right behind Canguy, and right in front of eridium. It's getting late today, so I'll say nothing for today. Hopefully tommorow. Thanks guys!

Chris

Its beginning to sound like only 100 have been shipped in total. I hope thats false, 100 per week is too slow.

greendots said:
Its beginning to sound like only 100 have been shipped in total. I hope thats false, 100 per week is too slow.

it sounds like they have to iron out a few minor glitches. good thing if you ask me.

and i seriously hope ED (and fatih?) are putting some aside for their shops pretty soon. (got my confirmation at 2:56 GMT on Sept. 30 2008 and still no word from ED's shop)

Im 1600-1700 is there any reasonable chance that I will receive mine before June 22nd or am I dreaming :(

hch said:
and i seriously hope ED (and fatih?) are putting some aside for their shops pretty soon. (got my confirmation at 2:56 GMT on Sept. 30 2008 and still no word from ED's shop)
ED said he will ship some Pandoras to Germany tomorrow. They will arrive there Monday or Tuesday. Then the Pandoras will be shipped to the customers. So, you will not get a mail from ED before Tuesday or Wednesday.

Back