500 Members!

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Great stuff, thanks everyone. The success of this has made us very happy.

I'll this in to gbax, pandora apps & icp too as the official forums.

Good times ahead, plus we can keep the forum software up to date now as the license belongs to us :)

Great! I like this fourum lots, only the cool guys are over here :)

I wouldn't say it's only the cool guys. gp32x.de has become more calm as well - seems like the differences that happened between the various people have gone and both boards are now relaxed, which is good :)

So we now have official Pandora / ICP-only stuff and a nice free and independent board for a community around OpenHandhelds :)

Last edited:
ED: You should add a links to these boards from the official website here, here (in the sidebar), and possibly here.

Yes, I was not a big fan of the idea of creating separate forums. I believed that it would split the community or something like that...

I have to admit I was wrong, since now the mood on both forums seems lighter indeed. It's still more time consuming to check both boards, but well, I like it, so no big deal. ;)

Keep up the great work!

I'm visiting both, since I'm a GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo fan as well, but to be honest I hope the new forums become the primary place for Pandora users ..

Yes, I was not a big fan of the idea of creating separate forums. I believed that it would split the community or something like that...

I have to admit I was wrong, since now the mood on both forums seems lighter indeed. It's still more time consuming to check both boards, but well, I like it, so no big deal. ;)

I don't even find it more time consuming. Yeah, I need to check two boards - but I don't have to separate the bad-mood threads from the good-mood threads anymore :)

The mood here feels great, like we're on holiday on a sunny beach. Long may this continue.

I've added a link from iCP website and will from gbax and I'm sure Ed will do one from the main page.

It would also be nice to have a link from PandoraPress if we don't already.

I don't even find it more time consuming. Yeah, I need to check two boards - but I don't have to separate the bad-mood threads from the good-mood threads anymore :)
I feel much the same. I was concerned at first, but I do seem to be having more fun at both forums. (I agree with Craig about the mood here, too. :lol: )

The mood here feels great, like we're on holiday on a sunny beach. Long may this continue.

I've added a link from iCP website and will from gbax and I'm sure Ed will do one from the main page.

It would also be nice to have a link from PandoraPress if we don't already.
Several days ahead of you, guy who didn't check.

Back