Still Fresh
Hmmmm

Current status: 11 April

Developer blog: 14 March

Official OpenPandora News:

- last thread: 15 April

- last message : 26 April

2011 Hopefully ...

Is there something I missed? Or the Pandora project is going worse and worse in the consumer sens? May be gone ?

Seriously? Am I just too sleepy ?

It just make me think to Rick who awake in the Hospital where there is nothing else than... Walking dead............... Your Pandora? MouhahahhahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, GO hellllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

A consumer who become crazy.......................................................

XD , I totally agree with you.

The news section seems totally dead since 26 april :mellow:

The Main Page hasn't updated since March...

I am too getting impatient :(

Last edited by a moderator:
XD , I totally agree with you.

This forum seems totally dead since 26 april :mellow:

The Main Page hasn't updated since March...

I am too getting impatient :(

Hi

This forum dead ? How you work that out when people are posting here every day.

ED who updates the developer blog by his own admission has of late been very busy.

EDs last post was 15th April -

so am I the only person looking at the original post and scratching my head thinking...WHAT?!

Hmmmm

2011 Hopefully ...

Is there something I missed? Or the Pandora project is going worse and worse in the consumer sens? May be gone ?

It just make me think to Rick who awake in the Hospital where there is nothing else than... Walking dead............... Your Pandora? MouhahahhahahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, GO hellllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

A consumer who become crazy.......................................................

ihniwyata.png

Hmmmm

2011 Hopefully ...

how are you missing your caps lock in this thread?

May be the lines after the date of the latest news were too much...

My post was just to stress the fact that I am hungry of news, there is no news for too long.

I mean, a lot of people ask for more news and we just get the contrary...

I just would like to have some news for a project I though to be involve in... Which is apparently not the case :'(

Are the OPT tied by this project?

PS: I repair my caps locks, but I am more and more upset/worried by/about the way the things are taking...

Could you stop the whole "OMG THEY DIDN'T POST FOR FOUR DAYS, THEY GET AWAY WITH OUR MONEY" drama, please?

They're just too busy making pandoras, that's all!

Or irritated because of all those posts from people that are doubting.

Just go for a walk or play on you PC and keep waiting quietly like most of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to catch up with all my work, that includes Pandora building, repairs, eMails, etc.

LOTS of work to do, though I got through most of my mails during the easter holidays...

My main job is currently very demanding as well, which doesn't help a lot here.

I'll post more news and status updates when I have the time, CC is still building and shipping weekly, nothing has changed here, I just didn't find the time to update anything.

I'm still trying to catch up with all my work, that includes Pandora building, repairs, eMails, etc.

LOTS of work to do, though I got through most of my mails during the easter holidays...

My main job is currently very demanding as well, which doesn't help a lot here.

I'll post more news and status updates when I have the time, CC is still building and shipping weekly, nothing has changed here, I just didn't find the time to update anything.

we love you ED, take care

Back