A Community Gift To The Team ?

I think the best present would be to stop the "I want more info"-bickering. It is triple goodness: Less ragging on the team, less complaining on the boards, and the team can concentrate on actually building my pandora instead of answering speculations about the possible number of pandoras dropped down the drain by the UPS man whilst walking past a windy corner of Clacton-on-the-sea or whatever :)

EvilDragon said:
Well, I think the best gift you can give us is:

Stick with us and help us!

Yes, Pandoras seem to be rolling out slow, but they're rolling out! It might take a few weeks until YOU get your unit - but we're working on that, improving and trying to support everything.

The little device has SOO much potential - let the dream come true!

doh, I so wish I could come and help to assemble 'em... unfortunatly with a familly it's just not possible...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll show the team my love in the way only a man can. Even if they don't want it, I'll find a way. They can be modest and say 'No! Oh god! I don't want your love!' but I know that deep down they really want it.

The German one in particular - she's so hot.

A Gift... My gift has already been given...

around $300
around 2 years waiting 2 months that turned into 2 weeks which became 2 days...
Not sending my unit back because of a sound issue (which has been fixed by Notaz)
And making a youtube video impressing people how good mario64 runs on a beta firmware beta emulator...

Is that good enough?

HackModford said:
A Gift... My gift has already been given...

around $300
around 2 years waiting 2 months that turned into 2 weeks which became 2 days...
Not sending my unit back because of a sound issue (which has been fixed by Notaz)
And making a youtube video impressing people how good mario64 runs on a beta firmware beta emulator...

Is that good enough?

Nope, not good enough, please try harder :lol: glad you fixed the sound BTW

Alerino said:
we also deserve gifts
where are those stickers, pizza bits, ED's hair and craigix blood samples?

I'll make sure to take them with me, after I show my love.

Elwing said:
EvilDragon said:
Well, I think the best gift you can give us is:

Stick with us and help us!

Yes, Pandoras seem to be rolling out slow, but they're rolling out! It might take a few weeks until YOU get your unit - but we're working on that, improving and trying to support everything.

The little device has SOO much potential - let the dream come true!

doh, I so wish I could come and help to assemble 'em... unfortunatly with a familly it's just not possible...
Yeah, that would be a really cool summer vacation! :D Except the family probably wouldn't think so.. :unsure:

Moxie said:
I think the best present would be to stop the "I want more info"-bickering. It is triple goodness: Less ragging on the team, less complaining on the boards, and the team can concentrate on actually building my pandora instead of answering speculations about the possible number of pandoras dropped down the drain by the UPS man whilst walking past a windy corner of Clacton-on-the-sea or whatever :)

Gee I wonder why all those people want more info. If only there was some way to answer all those questions in advance so they wouldn't be bugging them.

Sphinxter said:
Gee I wonder why all those people want more info. If only there was some way to answer all those questions in advance so they wouldn't be bugging them.

Contrary to what you may believe, I understand that people want more information. I also realise that that information won't be forthcoming, no matter how much we would like. The OPT haven't prioritized that, and possibly do not know how to set up a structure which could provide it. In the choice between "Nagging about info on the forums, no info appearing, no pandora appearing" and "No nagging about info on the forums, no info appearing, pandora appearing", I just prefer the latter.

Alerino said:
we also deserve gifts

What're the blood samples and hair samples for? Are we going to make Craig and Ed clones?! We could speed up the assembling process that way.

Mofokubik said:
Alerino said:
we also deserve gifts

What're the blood samples and hair samples for? Are we going to make Craig and Ed clones?! We could speed up the assembling process that way.

That's just sick.

They're for my shrine, underneath the photo collection. I've filled the entire wall now!

The gift for me is the fact you all sat and believed we could do it, and we did. The Pandora exists, the best damned handheld ever made. Yes.

craigix said:
The gift for me is the fact you all sat and believed we could do it, and we did. The Pandora exists, the best damned handheld ever made. Yes.
And because it is the best damned handheld ever made it'll soon take off and you guys will start making some thoroughly deserved profit :)

I believed in you. That's why I printed out all your posts and pinned them to one of my other walls. I'm running out of walls now, which concerns me.

craigix said:
The second best handheld that will ever be made. The Pandora will design it's successor, and that will compute the ultimate emulation!

WizardStan said:
craigix said:
The second best handheld that will ever be made. The Pandora will design it's successor, and that will compute the ultimate emulation!

Have you ever considered that we may infact be living in a simulation of the first Pandora's genesis, inside a far future Pandora?

It's probably a god sim, where you have to try and prevent it from happening.

SomeGuy99 said:
<snip>

Have you ever considered that we may infact be living in a simulation of the first Pandora's genesis, inside a far future Pandora?

It's probably a god sim, where you have to try and prevent it from happening.

There seems to be a glitch in my version of the sim - the timer keeps saying WARNING: ONLY 2 MONTHS REMAINING! :p

WizardStan said:

The ultimate emulation? The emulation of life, the universe and everything?!

Don't think I could handle all that power!!!

Back