A Few Questions Please

tds48

Hi

Sorry a few n00b questions. I have checked the tips and tweaks and the read first so hopefully I do not annoy anyone. I will get more self-sufficient I promise!

1) When the pandora hangs (fiddling with overclocking) - what is the best/safest way to "re-boot" - Im guessing pulling the battery out is not a good way?

2) My pandora lost 20minutes last night - no jokes. Set the time yesterday morning. Switched it off (completely) last night. Switched it on this morning and the time was 20mins behind? Am I doing somthing wrong?

3) Tried to watch video - but it was way over contrasted / dark almost / hard to make out faces. I think this has to do with the gamma profile. Can anyone guide me through the best settings for video please? I tried to create a new profile and was TOTALLY lost!

4) I have an official PSP charger - I know there was a lot of talk about them being compatible - Are they offically supported (before I try one and blow my pandy!)

Appreciate the help (and probably lameness of my questions!)

Thanks

1) Hold down the Pandora button and press the power switch
2) It's a bug, iirc
3) dunno
4) Yes, _original_ PSP chargers are supported

Hey, and don't be afraid to ask :)

mali said:
1) Hold down the Pandora button and press the power switch
2) It's a bug, iirc
3) dunno

Hey, and don't be afraid to ask :)

Mali .. you are just all over the place helping people - THANK YOU! Well I shall reciprocate once Im up and running and more get theirs!

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:

Does "original" mean a particular revision of the PSP (1000/2000/3000) or just not the PSP Go? My charger arrived a little wonky and I need to go pick up a replacement, but I'm not too familiar with the different types of PSP.

^ "Original" means a charger made by SONY and no aftermarket stuff with unknown quality. I have no clue if the PSP Go uses a different charger. Just compare the specifications printed on the label.

mali said:
^ "Original" means a charger made by SONY and no aftermarket stuff with unknown quality. I have no clue if the PSP Go uses a different charger. Just compare the specifications printed on the label.

Awesome. Thanks a ton.

Back