A few questions...

Desertsniper

Still Fresh
I just preordered my pandora and am excited. Few questions though, first, I see that the pandora plays quake 3 (awesome) can I get the Simpsons mod map to play on the pandora? I hear about internal upgrade with led, what does this mean (what does it light up?) also is the key board backlit? I think that's all for now... Thanks for your patience guys!

First off, congrats on your purchase. They are lots of fun, believe me.

In other news, I can answer a couple of your questions:

Is the key board backlit? Nope.

Internal upgrades with LED: There are available spots on the motherboard if an avid user would like to add additional LED's to it. As for what they could do, I'd think they could do anything that you could program.

I know squat about Quake 3, but I'm sure someone else'll come by and give you the information there.

I don't know anything about Quake III, so I can't answer that question.

The LED upgrade, if you're referring to what I think you might be referring to, is not something that's included. There are spaces for you to add your own if you have the ability to do so.

The keyboard is not backlit, but again, solder-pads exist in order to add this. However, it's up to you to figure out how to get the light to shine through, since the keymat is made of solid black rubber which as-is won't let any light through...

EDIT: Ninja'd by Mr Rob. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know the mods will work on quake but I'm not 100%, I do play it a lot and love it!

Congrats on the purchase dude and welcome to the club

Back