Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Yes, i hate this project

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • F U OP

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I pitty those who canceled

Votes: 52 73.2%

• Total voters

If it was a little better and I had the money I'd snap it up. I'm glad some people canceled so I have a chance to get one.

all I know is this, in less then 4 months from now Pandora will ship, and it will blow our minds............i have not waited no even half as long as some people, but after reading the story's of how much Sh*t the OP team had to go through to get here, im happy i per-orderd a Pandora, Im happy I have my money in there...I have no idea were i stand in the order list, im sure im in the wii 3900 mark! But I am happy waiting, Can NOT wait TO play LOZMM(legend of Zelda Majora mask)!! and surf the web, who needs a macbook pro or any from of laptop when you got a Pandora right guys???

ps Cant wait for the 3DS, WOOT WOOT!

WOW I regret cancelling but I really needed to pay rent,, had my pre order from about last feb - november had to cancel,, Have a nice new job now,, hopefully there will be a few left when i get paid at the end of the month,, as i am loving my n900 and think this will be AWSOME as i always have

i hope you can get your order on too meandu, im always having to scrape for rent, and can sort of see where you coming from, luckilly for me iv had a few other things around that ive sold to cover rent, and can keep my pandora money with the OPT.
Mind you, when I do get it, it will be me, the pandora, and one empty flat lol!
Still, i wont need anything else for a good few months once i got the pandora eh - who needs tables and chairs anyway?

Hi,

I cancelled my order although I was probably at the bottom of the list. I love the idea of the Pandora and I would probably still have one. But at the end of the day I understood it had been delayed by a few years and as such when I purchased it I set myself a date (April 1st) at which point I would say enough is enough.

It's doesn't mean I wont buy one later on if it is released depending on my money situation, users reviews and other devices out in the market at that time. It's just as it was I could only justify one "toy" and as the pandora reached the cut off I moved on to a Nitro RC car instead. No regrets, the sound of a small chainsaw engine ripping around at 55mph drowns that out.

I still wish the project best of luck and hope that it's everything it can be.

Copter

You know this is becoming a very happy/sentimental(lol) thread.

From The Netherlands: "Keep up the good work :)"

I'am right now on the pre - ordering process (Hope I can get it before 26 April (I'm going to London then.) or before 5 May (my birthday))

Dannyxzero said:
all I know is this, in less then 4 months from now Pandora will ship

how do you know this?

Last edited by a moderator:
carlgeorge said:
Seriously, we all have limits. I was really looking forward to F-day, but one day I just gave up hoping that it would ever arrive.

/rant over.

Great post Calgeorge!
I remember waiting for F-day, and waiting, and waiting. Eventually we just all gave up and quit talking about it.
I hope the Pandora does ship some day as it does have some unbeatable retro-gaming features.
When that will be seems to unclear even now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back