Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Yeah he is too skilled in his field.

I watched Chocolate too, pretty much because it was from the same director.

Features a skilled woman martial artist, on a revenge one, well worth a watch too I'd say if you like those type films and appreciate the work doing their own stunts.

The DVD extras were good as it showed a lot of the stunts being done.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OGjUyu9c8Ng?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
New-Percepectives-1.jpg

Kick of the century~

original.gif
holy fuck! isen´t that a flying kick?...the kind I would execute should I see a friend in trouble!Movie please? I´m a collector/researcher of chinese flicks.
Below is the answer to your question. Thanks to Klump and ZERO.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kick of the century~
holy fuck! isen´t that a flying kick?...the kind I would execute should I see a friend in trouble!Movie please? I´m a collector/researcher of chinese flicks.
 I am pretty sure, that this is Tony Jaa (Thai, not Chinese) and it was either from "Ong Bak" or "Revenge of the Warrior"

Kick of the century~
 I am pretty sure, that this is Tony Jaa (Thai, not Chinese) and it was either from "Ong Bak" or "Revenge of the Warrior"
 It is Ong Bak, and that is a great film - a must see.

3968969823_7fe2dd922f_z.jpg

Also, I do not get the comparison of a Pandora to a phone. It's like saying "Gee, that coffee machine makes good coffee, but newer kettles are coming out that can boil water much faster".

Also, I do not get the comparison of a Pandora to a phone. It's like saying "Gee, that coffee machine makes good coffee, but newer kettles are coming out that can boil water much faster".
Bah - Coffee makers are overpriced gimmicks.  I've switched to using a simple French press.  Much better coffee.

Bah - Coffee makers are overpriced gimmicks.  I've switched to using a simple French press.  Much better coffee.
In desperation for coffee one time I just boiled coffee grounds in a pan and strained it through the lid.  Some days I just NEED coffee.

EDIT: I would apologize for derailing the thread, but I figure that ship has sailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not drink coffee, but i remember, that in the time that I did,

it was in fact best out of a simple french press.

Coffee machines are utter nonsense.

In desperation for coffee one time I just boiled coffee grounds in a pan and strained it through the lid.  Some days I just NEED coffee.

EDIT: I would apologize for derailing the thread, but I figure that ship has sailed.

I do not drink coffee, but i remember, that in the time that I did,

it was in fact best out of a simple french press.

Coffee machines are utter nonsense.
I think this conversation is more interesting and more likely to result in action (making better coffee) anyway.

I do a fair amount of camping (tents - outdoors).  I have a pair of 30oz GSI coffee presses that I'll be using this weekend to make coffee for 8 adults.  It's just a matter of constantly keeping the coffee makers brewing in rotation - and a kettle of water going constantly on a dedicated camp stove (Optimus Nova) to keep the supply of boiling water rolling.

Part of the difference is grinding the beans fresh - 80 cranks of a GSI burr grinder set to coarse per setup does the job.

Fresh ground beans + boiling water + 4 minutes = coffee.  It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Gentlemen, can we please stop deviating from the original topic of monkeys with buckets!

Back