Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

98809ccda72646238332061af6468f8b.jpeg

So thats where our logo comes from?

Yes. If you see your kids using Discord you better step in. Let their wee minds shatter in front of the power that is your IT knowledge. Repost this in every place that reaches concerned parents. Stand united against the roots of evil!

You can do the same in firefox fwiw, hit ctrl+shift C to open the inspector, then go to the style editor. It shows all loaded CSS files and the rules from within. I had a little trouble editing it however, for some reason copying and pasting something into it seemed to unlock being able to edit it by typing, not sure what's up with that. Oh, it seems to be modal, like vim, so copying and pasting must have accidentally ended up in edit mode. More normally, hitting 'i' gets the same effect.

But practically, I've not yet been able to find link colour or background colour here, so you win. I was trying to reproduce your effects using the tools at hand, but I lost.

you should get the "Stylus" Add-On if you want more complex CSS customizations. I am redoing a dark SoundCloud theme although not finished yet, just to show what you can do here:
Screenshot_20200306_014700.png

Back