Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

CokuZ0Td.jpeg

It appears someone thought it would be a great idea to attach a flamethrower to a robot dog (I don't think it's Spot but it looks similar) and call it 'Thermonator'.

robodog.png

Order yours online now!

It appears someone thought it would be a great idea to attach a flamethrower to a robot dog (I don't think it's Spot but it looks similar) and call it 'Thermonator'.

View attachment 39211

Order yours online now!
Is the punch line “mustard”?

Flametrowers are banned in Warfare, there are US States that allowed them for Civil Citicens, some are "shooting" them for fun, some are using them for farming work par exemple: You want to extent your Farm Land but there is a Forest in your way? Some Farmers use Fire to rode (Brandrodung in German) "Slash and Burn" or to easely start a Counter Fire in Case of an Forest Fire ..

This thing from the Booring Company (who is surprised as its one of Elend Murks Companys (this is my German Name i have for Elon Musk, its can get translate to: "Misery" (Elend) and "Crap" (Murks) ^^ was a joke that became an real product, allthough mybe its better to use such an "Modern Day" Flamethrower than something you found under the Roof in an Old Weapon Box from your Grandpa from 1945..

Back