Adobe Flash 10.2 For Cortex A8 Linux Download?

Well, on the TI page it says:

This code is NOT intended for production use. If you intend to ship this software with your product, please contact Adobe or Adobe partners directly for any necessary qualification and licensing.
The product in this case would be Firefox.

It's a grey are because of vague wording, so I said not _quite_ legally...

There may also be more restrictions you have to sign after you got a message to your Eval-request from TI, can't check that.

Well, I remember hdonk mentioning it way back on the First release of Firefox that included Flash.

Can't find the exact post at the moment, some older posts by him seem to have also been edited to only say EOL or similiar.

But through my quick search I found this older post by Binky:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/1401-firefox-4-beta-10/?p=128624

That flash player is accidentally distributed with Firefox because it is a not-for-public-use TI development version, and flash is closed source & horrible (and no longer being developed).
Some grepping through the binary should give us better information about this, I can't do this at the moment, work and stuff.

So...Just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, there won't be an update. The flash player distributed with Firefox is a beta released before Adobe scrapped flash on ARM.
But TI has a newer version, 11.02.00.00. If they're not developing it anymore, couldn't the last version before they stopped developing it be gotten? I find the Flash useful, but many things are moving to Flash 11.

TI did release a Flash 11, I have it on my Pandora. It isn't any faster and still has the beta red bar.

Back