Advice Wanted On Gp2x Purchase

craigix posted on Feb 9 2006 at 04:05 PM said:
It is interesting how people will almost always go for the cheapest option

Maybe this has something to do with rational choice, competition and the law of supply and demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Feb 9 2006 at 03:05 PM said:
It is interesting how people will almost always go for the cheapest option, I cannot compete on the VAT issue. Playasia are obviously breaking the law with their marking down of the value. The price should be equal to ours if they played by the rules.

The reason we don't have PSU's yet is because Gamepark cannot source UK style plugs, so we are having to have our own made in Europe. Hoping to have them on monday.
Haha, I remember when I didn't buy my DS from you because of the price so I bought from the usa. Problem was, with the import tax I paid just as much!

I'd like to know when replacement joystick caps will be available at GBAX, Dave C's looks like an improvement but I'd prefer something Official (whatever that means) and non-slip rubber coated Like an Xbox controller (No I don't want to mod one)
:unsure:

Gaijin posted on Feb 9 2006 at 01:24 PM said:
I'd like to know when replacement joystick caps will be available at GBAX, Dave C's looks like an improvement but I'd prefer something Official (whatever that means) and non-slip rubber coated Like an Xbox controller (No I don't want to mod one)

I don't want to sound like a salesman, but any 'official' replacement cap wont hold a candle to DaveC's .... he uses ths strange-ass industrial molybdenum-impregenated nylon ... kinda like metal-infused. It's super-duper strong and truly feels 1000% better.

TelcoLou posted on Feb 9 2006 at 01:31 PM said:
Gaijin posted on Feb 9 2006 at 01:24 PM said:

I don't want to sound like a salesman, but any 'official' replacement cap wont hold a candle to DaveC's .... he uses ths strange-ass industrial molybdenum-impregenated nylon ... kinda like metal-infused. It's super-duper strong and truly feels 1000% better.

The GP2X is community supported only... "Official" things is an oxymoron to the GP2X!

Back