AH...

jeffrey

Still Fresh
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!

Dammit USPS! Why didn't you just leave the package by my door?! The whole reason I chose you is because UPS NEVER fails to NOT leave my packages and it's a 3-hour train ride/walk to and from their stupid store. On the other hand, USPS, you've NEVER failed to just simply leave the package by my door! What made today so special that you had to bring my package back to the station?! The card you left doesn't have a check by "signature required." WHY?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please shorten the topic name? Edit your post and then do 'full edit' and shorten it.

Also, is your's an instant Pandora or a queue? If it is a queue what is your order time and what queue position were you in?

As frustrating as it is, would you mind editing the title of your topic, please? It's stretching the forum index to unusable proportions. ;)

EDIT: Ninja'd. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
well look on the bright side the 3 hour ride back wont be that bad, that is if theres some charge in the battery

Sorry, I meant 3 hours total (which only applies for UPS). And if I'm lucky, I'll have my Pandora waiting for me at my door tomorrow after what I suspect will be a terrible day at work. I hate days when I'm rushed to get reports out.

Oh, and sorry for breaking the forum with my topic.

You'd think the forum software would handle that a bit more gracefully.

I personally can't get USPS to not leave packages by the door.

Could you please shorten the topic name? Edit your post and then do 'full edit' and shorten it.

Also, is your's an instant Pandora or a queue? If it is a queue what is your order time and what queue position were you in?

I tried editing it when I saw what I had done, but didn't notice the full edit option. Thank you.

Sorry to bring bad news, but I'm a queue jumper.

every forum should be able to handle 100 capitol letters in title, how else will we know that youre serious?

For me if I'm not home and my Garage is closed they'll sometimes not leave it but most of the time they do. If my Garage is open they leave it on the step in there. I live in a rural area so most of the time they do leave it.

For me if I'm not home and my Garage is closed they'll sometimes not leave it but most of the time they do. If my Garage is open they leave it on the step in there. I live in a rural area so most of the time they do leave it.

I live in an apartment building in Chicago. USPS leaves packages by the mail slots, behind the stairs, on top of the radiator past the entrance, and even in front of my door. This is the first time they've failed me :(

Back