Aka Noid X2

JyCet

Website
Visit site
Ok the topic title is a little joke for my next handheld ^^

So I dont know where post my request, I've choose "I need help".

I've change some little thing here and here on Aka Noid (lot of new with EXTRA mode :D ) but I not really inspirated (and busy too) to build 32 news levels for EXTRA mode.

If someone are interested to build some or all levels, please reply here.
It's not a fake ^^, but everybody (level designer) are welcome in this little game project :)

Regards
JYCET

I could do a few levels too. If you need any graphics for them I could draw up some tiles for new backgrounds too.

I'll do some levels as well. If we get 4 people (or more), then we could each do just 8 levels or so, and it'll be finished. :)

How do we make the levels for the new version to submit them? And what requirements do you have for the new levels if any?

Level design for a breakout game? I ever wanted to try that! :D
If I can be of any help, please let me know :)

OK, I started making some rounds using the current built-in Aka noid editor. I'm guessing they will be compatible with the new version?

My concept is each round looks like a different handheld system. :) So far I finished drawing a GP32, and will try to do a few others each day this week.

Man it's so weird drawing with such huge "pixels" but it's fun too.

JyCet - can't wait to see what you do on GPX2. :) But for the next 2 months, we still just have the GP32. Hehe.

Well done ! Lot of people to build some levels !!
Nice !

I just need 32 news levels :)

@Deleted User
I send you PM with link to download all PC tool to build some levels. How many level do you want to build ?

@DaveC
good i send you PM to build some levels, for this moment I dont really need some new tiles and for the background the EXTRA Mode will have some manga girl wallpaper :D (see my site)

@Prophet
Yes if you're 4 you can build 8 levels :), but i dont know how each people want to build :). So you can build with the editor directly on GP (and test it of course or use some PC tools (see PM). The both are ok for me :)

@Quiest
You're welcom too :). editor mode in aka noid or pc tools :) (see PM)

@all
Thank you for you're reply ;)

Regards
JYCET

thank to Prophet & DaveC for your contribution :)

I was a little busy last 3 days but this week i'll add your levels and give you the beta test :)

to be continued ...
:ph34r:

Back