Am I installing PND's correctly?

sirthunder516

Still Fresh
Website
retronuggetdev.com
So far, all I've done is add pnd's by putting them in the /pandora/desktop folder on my SD card. This way they show up on XFCE's desktop. But some of them aren't working, like Sonic Robo Blast and 3d Gnome Tetris, to name a few. Am I doing something wrong?

How are you running those PNDs that fail? I assume you're double clicking on the files on the Desktop, right? One mistake many people make is to go to /media/WhateverYourSDCardNameIs/pandora/desktop and trying to run the files from there.

How are you running those PNDs that fail? I assume you're double clicking on the files on the Desktop, right? One mistake many people make is to go to /media/WhateverYourSDCardNameIs/pandora/desktop and trying to run the files from there.

Ah, that's exactly what I was doing, but the same programs don't work by running them in MiniMenu (or by clicking them on the desktop).

Oh, didn't see that (I downloaded this from openhandhelds, they don't have that part, and even though I'm a fan of both Sonic and Doom this is my first time playing SRB2). Thanks! :)

Back