Amiga Emu: What Are You Enjoying

I get real excited at just the thought of Amiga emu on the Panny. I just get the fear that its not going to arrive for a long while yet. I got a new 1200 set up again at christmas and havent used a modern console since. There is a lot to be said for the days when 2d graphics were the main, the games seemed to have more depth.
Playing Motorhead and smashing up break dancers and rappers
Amigaforever

I didn't really get enough time with my Amiga before I discovered Unix and went off into la-la land .. it was a great machine, but I never had enough software for it to have really gotten into it.

So now with the Pandora I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of the old spirit back and seeing what all the fuss was about. I definitely hope we can get an Emu disk image set up that has all the 'greatest' Amiga stuff on it - and I especially hope we can get an Amiga developers image setup as well so that, if we want to, we could write some new AmigaOS apps for the 21st Century ..

torpor said:
I didn't really get enough time with my Amiga before I discovered Unix and went off into la-la land .. it was a great machine, but I never had enough software for it to have really gotten into it.

So now with the Pandora I'm really looking forward to getting a lot of the old spirit back and seeing what all the fuss was about. I definitely hope we can get an Emu disk image set up that has all the 'greatest' Amiga stuff on it - and I especially hope we can get an Amiga developers image setup as well so that, if we want to, we could write some new AmigaOS apps for the 21st Century ..
yes hopefully the panny will get some of the gp2x devs back. i just seems to take forever for it to come out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back