And so it begins....

Thanks for all the kind words.

As it stands now I have multiple gadget that I bring with me when I leave the house or travel.

I have my ebook reader (Ectaco Jetbook), Onda 590 touch personal media player (tv shows and movies) and various usb sticks for listening to music or audio books on my car stereo.

I have an Atari 520 St in the basement, mouse doesn't work anymore. That's the reason I wanted the pandora for, retro games and being able to browse the internet when out.

My itch for a new gadget was almost starting to be too much. :) A tablet is starting to be viable alternative for the netbook I hardly use, battery life on it sucks.

My hopes for the pandora are probably in for a letdown but the possibility of it is almost endless, so thanks again.

(I have plenty of soap.....water on the other hand....... :p )

I've had mine since January... The honeymoon isn't over yet for me. Still have a blast with what I can do with it and finding new stuff to do with it.

Personally, having a device with applications that an outside force cannot break or take those apps away from me is the main reason for me getting the device. (I'm sure I don't have to name names for who I'm thinking about there.)

And if it is any consolidation, I'm in the same boat as you, just got my shipping notice yesterday. (Hoping mail or UPS won't be slow *fingers crossed*)

Then I have to figure out if I have enough know how to make my own TV-out Ext-Mic cable(s).

QUOTE : "So I join the small unwashed masses that are the pandora owners."

Perhaps other potential owners might find this informative.....there is no time for washing/personal hygiene....once you become a pandora owner.
Maybe the next Pandora should be made waterproof, so the machine can safely be used in the bath/shower?

Back