Another New Pic From Craig

alan8r

Still Fresh
Via craig's twitter - http://twitpic.com/1q43gg

Exciting stuff!

EDIT:

ANOTHER new picture, "They're duplicating!" - http://twitpic.com/1q5wfu

Hey, I know the Pandora's all retro gaming and stuff but that latest pic looks like my old cassette tape collection!

Nice! Looks like they rested a wire on top to tape the LCD cable so it doesn't go back through. Is that it?

Where 50 more produced today and 100 planed for tomorrow or still averaging 50 a day?

Not quite as impressive as 50+ assembled and working (i.e. turned on) units would be, but hey I'm used to the painfully sparse and vague news snippets now during this whole project.

Hope to be seeing my unit in the next few weeks, for the meantime I'll just be happy for people once they start posting pics of them receiving and using their long awaited Pandora's.

greendots said:
Looks like they rested a wire on top to tape the LCD cable so it doesn't go back through. Is that it?
I think that those wires are the wifi antenna cables... Nothing else to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
urjaman said:
greendots said:
Looks like they rested a wire on top to tape the LCD cable so it doesn't go back through. Is that it?
I think that those wires are the wifi antenna cables... Nothing else to add.
Don't forget Speaker Cables.

Going to turn a load on later and take a photo, problem is they have to be battery as we don't have 100 power supplies or a way to plug that many in!

craigix said:
Going to turn a load on later and take a photo, problem is they have to be battery as we don't have 100 power supplies or a way to plug that many in!

And can you put a little sign next to each of them with its future owners name on, then I can wave to my little Panda ;)

Na-Noo said:
Better still photoshop it, it's what people are gonna say anyway :lol:

It is weird that no one has yet posted a SINGLE picture of a completed Pandora...??? wonder why?

stustaff said:
Na-Noo said:

It is weird that no one has yet posted a SINGLE picture of a completed Pandora...??? wonder why?

Because all of this one long and incredibly strange viral ad for Adobe.

stustaff said:
Na-Noo said:

hehehehe! :lol:

Edit:
Couldn't he make it actually look real?

Na-Noo said:
stustaff said:
Na-Noo said:

hehehehe! :lol:

Edit:
Couldn't he make it actually look real?

The posibilities of using the stamp method is endless... :lol:

Vaporware?
Slap_for_Sparta.gif

WOW, one hundred on sunday!

That would be great if it could happen, that way by monday/tuesday 250-350 would be completed and heading out the door.

SUPER AWESOME! Keep Em Coming!

Chris

Back