Another Quick Question

Yea, I got the impression that the nubs are a sencitive subject here. I dont plan on asking around. More like just waiting untill nubs become availible to just buy from a store.

I would hope that he would have mentioned if one of the nubs completely didnt work. And where can I find this information on recalibrating it?

I guess i wont really know untill I get it.

^

Normal calibration is just when the unit is turned on, you work the nubs horizontally and vertically back and forth a few times and they calibrate themselves. Not sure if there is something more than can be done via software. Maybe someone can chime in on this as well.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

A drifting nub? If the unit you've purchased wasn't a one-nub unit, it sounds like you might have gotten one with a nub failure. I had that happen to mine, and had to have the unit replaced - the drifting, and eventual failure of the nub to physically return to the centre, is a typical symptom of that. It is not possible to calibrate around the drifting if this is indeed the case.

As others have said, you need to find out if it was originally sold as a one-nubber or not. :p

Back