Anyone Else Got A-level Results Today

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
I was just wonding if anyone here is the right age to have got A-Level results today. So, here are mine:

A2 Levels:QUOTE
A in Biology
A in Physics
B in Chemistry
B in Maths

AS Levels:QUOTE
B in Critical Thinking

Also, woot, I'm going to be reading Computer Science!

Well done mate. I didn't do A levels myself. Left school to do a degree in architectural technology and I've been waiting for weeks for the certificate to come through to confirm I've passed.

But, lol at Critical Thinking. Thats not even a subject. I can see what people are getting at saying exams are easy when that's a class :p Only joking. Well done again

The CS exams are actually ridiculously hard lol. You end up having to do a multiple choice bit at one point where two answers are right but only one will get you the marks. I find that really weird.

Besides, even if CS was easy my other 4 A levels are plenty difficult to make up for it ;)

Well done everyone :)

Heres mine:
AS Levels
Computing - A
Maths - A
Physics - A
Economics - B

Well I'm a bit bummed. My AS level results from 2 years ago were terrible compared to what you all are getting now. Hell how can you get an A in Physics? I failed it at AS level quit spectacularly, something I'm very proud of :p

People admitting to not getting straight 'A's? What a bunch of thickos.

Just kidding. Congratulations to you all - pretty darn good results.
Never took 'A's myself - needed a job and cash, so I took an ONC and professional qualifications.

Ganepark32 said:
Well I'm a bit bummed. My AS level results from 2 years ago were terrible compared to what you all are getting now. Hell how can you get an A in Physics? I failed it at AS level quit spectacularly, something I'm very proud of :p
I guess some people are made for it and some people aren't? I can't understand how anyone can get an A in English Literature :p

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you not get an A in english literature? you speak english as a first language and can read english literature so that's half the battle already. Just being able to write a comprehensible essay about the literature is a pain in the arse.

TaG said:
People admitting to not getting straight 'A's? What a bunch of thickos.
Well I did get 12 A*s at GCSE, so I think I can be forgiven :D.

Ganepark32 said:
How can you not get an A in english literature? you speak english as a first language and can read english literature so that's half the battle already. Just being able to write a comprehensible essay about the literature is a pain in the arse.
Too much arty farty reading into the story in English lit. Language is pretty easy though.

Ganepark32 said:
Please write me an essay on the presentation of the theme of betrayal in King Lear by William Shakespeare. You must take only 45 minutes. I will thenceforth mark it.

Back