Are these SD cards any good?

Hm, seems that to make online purchases on those sites you need a credit or debit card. Anyone know if you can hold a debit card in America if you're underage?

Hm, seems that to make online purchases on those sites you need a credit or debit card. Anyone know if you can hold a debit card in America if you're underage?
Have your parents take you to a locally owned bank to open a student debit card account.

There's no such thing as underage in capitalism.

ive had a debit card since i was late 15, early 16, on my own savings account, that only i put money into and had checks deposited into. debit cards are a lot better to use then money, theyre accepted everywhere except your local bodega, and you cant murder yourself with the whole credit card thing, and you can create a paypal/google checkout account, and any online store will accept debit as well as long as its visa/mastercard

You can buy visa gift cards if you're underage, works like a credit/debit card. Also you can buy Amazon cards from the coinstar machines. I just cashed in about $45 in loose change and bought an SD card.

Ehh, credit cards can actually be pretty useful. If you order something online that you never receive, you can inform your card company and they will help fight for you.

Yeah, but you're buying it with money that's not yours! You'll have to pay it back, but more, later!

Ehh, credit cards can actually be pretty useful. If you order something online that you never receive, you can inform your card company and they will help fight for you.

Yeah, but you're buying it with money that's not yours! You'll have to pay it back, but more, later!
Both good points, they are very useful as usually if something goes wrong with a purchase e.g tv gets lost in mail and company doesnt want to know CC company will give you money back but yes avoid getting CC debt as much as possible, I should have mine paid off this month finally it just built up with small luxurys which it shouldnt have, I would advise them for large purchases though then pay them off the next day and be protected :D

Or you can just use them to spend money that is yours, pay them off right away to avoid the interest, and take advantage of the protection that they offer... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you can just use them to spend money that is yours, pay them off right away to avoid the interest, and take advantage of the protection that they offer... :p
My credit card just gave me one year of 2% interest, to encourage me to use it. I promptly took the full amount I could, and dumped it into a diversified income account currently making 5%. I have no intention of paying it back for 12 months. :p

Money for nothing. :D Now, where can I get my chicks for free?

Back