Are You A Young Genius, Or A Button Zapping Old Duffer?

Please select your age bracket

• 0 to 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 - 15

• 16 - 20

• 21 - 25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 45

• 46 - 50

• 51 - 55

• 56 - 60

• 61 - 70

• 71 - 80

• 81 - 90

• 91 and above

• Total voters

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 20 2006 at 03:13 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 20 2006 at 02:52 PM said:
LHC posted on Sep 19 2006 at 11:54 PM said:
lubidog posted on Sep 19 2006 at 11:32 PM said:
Would you idiots stop spamming this thread!

PfuckingM each other if you wanna fight! Okay????
This posts in this thread are almost inevitably either going to be off topic or a single word/number with no elaboration.

It's a fairly spammy thread to begin with and pretty Slipzone worthy anyway.
Er Excuse me? This isn't a spammy thread, it's a real poll about the average age of our forum members.

Unfortunately the lower end of the age spectrum can't keep their mouths shut and stop arguing for a change.

Yet again this thread has become a flaming ground outside the Slipzone. Some people just cannot behave.

I will give you lot one more chance on this thread, use it as I intended and be nice or I'm gonna remove all the spammy posts. And I for one want to see how the poll turns out. You have been warned twice now so get a grip guys.
lol come on fluffy :rolleyes:

Fishbong posted on Sep 20 2006 at 03:01 PM said:
May i call you this forum´s supernanny? ;)
lmao

sam fisher posted on Sep 20 2006 at 02:44 PM said:
Fuck off you 11 year old!
*punches Loubear*
LMFAO

It's really not that funny. I'd appreciate if you'd just drop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you all actually realise the content of your posts in this thread reflects your age? I for one am glad I can string a paragraph together without looking line an idiot.

Can the kids not say anything interesting? Okay it is obvious that the main body of the forum are 16 to 20, but most of the people posting here are mentally 6, possibly including myself :D...

I see more posts about "you are a bitch ass idiot" style. Er okay, nothing wrong with that I guess except it's what everyone else is saying, and it's an easy cop out to make a post. i.e. I want to post something and make a presence, but I can't think of anything else to say so I will bitch about someone. I Don't see many of you being in any way constructive. I can think of three reasons for this:

1. You are never constructive and post anyway coz you feel like you have to, after all, it's easy to stick with the crowd right?
2. You are constructive but are too much of a wimp to speak out
3. You just don't care and live to bitch about anything, regardless who who you annoy!
4. iignotus shut up, you aint clever and have never humoured or inspired me. (Note: I said three reasons, this one was an obvious gag)

Saying that there are people who actually give a lot to the community but bitch here as well. I guess it's considered stress relief. Also there are people like me who like a good gossip! That's why I post here often as I like to meet and chat to people, it's also why I am well annoyed I couldn't make it to this years Amiga Bash, and vow to make it to next years bash! But I guess the majority of the guys here wouldn't have made it anyway as they wouldn't have permission to be out after dark :D.

TelcoLou posted on Sep 20 2006 at 10:20 PM said:
... and they still ask why I resigned. :lol:
With an avatar like that, no need to ask.....

Sorry couldn't help that joke :D

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 20 2006 at 05:24 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Sep 20 2006 at 10:20 PM said:
... and they still ask why I resigned. :lol:
With an avatar like that, no need to ask.....

Sorry couldn't help that joke :D

:D

Shikaku posted on Sep 20 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
I didn't think it was possible for anyone to post on this forum before they were born. But I guess technology these days is pretty amazing!

I may be young, but im clearly no genius. You see, like an f'ing retard I left my alligator wallet in my pocket and it got washed and ruined in the washing machine :( :(

my cats breath smells like cat food

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 21 2006 at 02:25 AM said:
Shikaku posted on Sep 20 2006 at 11:15 PM said:
I didn't think it was possible for anyone to post on this forum before they were born. But I guess technology these days is pretty amazing!

I was wondering how you would react if I said that. You ma'am, are definitely mod material *bows*

Maybe if we ban Loubear, all our problems will go away.

I jest. 'Tis a fine thread, this, and ruining it is quite a nasty thing to do :(

Also I intend to prove that I can be much more mature than Shikaku.

Shikaku posted on Sep 21 2006 at 05:38 PM said:
I was wondering how you would react if I said that. You ma'am, are definitely mod material *bows*
I'm not sure how I would react, er, thank you?

iignotus posted on Sep 21 2006 at 11:59 AM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 21 2006 at 12:44 PM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 21 2006 at 04:53 PM said:
GO TO HELL :angry: :lol:
You must be lonely, asking people to join you :)
I am... :(

*throws loubear down to join him*

It's not funny anymore just to make jokes about Loubear.

That last post wasn't funny or clever. Please try to find your own humour, instead of joining up with everyone else.

Twats are you all!

lubidog posted on Sep 22 2006 at 06:07 AM said:
It's not funny anymore just to make jokes about Loubear.

That last post wasn't funny or clever. Please try to find your own humour, instead of joining up with everyone else.

Twats are you all!
bwahahahaha

Back