What Percent Users Of Gp2X, Wiz, Dingoo, Etc, Are Female?

What percent users of open source handhelds are females?

• Total voters

I don't know what to say to that pic, considering what you were just talking about! SO CONFUSED!

No problem for me because I usually go for natural chested ladies with nice butt, kinna like an hour glass figure. That tranny in the pic is probably flat chested with no curves. Natural boobs and curves is a good indicator of female sex. I can tell a natural breast from fake usually.

rsuryase said:
No problem for me because I usually go for natural chested ladies. That tranny in the pic is probably flat chested. Natural boobs is a good indicator of female sex. I can tell a natural from fake usually.

One can (often) develop natural breasts from hormone therapy. But it's pretty moot because anyone who says they can tell the difference between natural and fake breasts that are fully covered is lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most young women dressed pretty sexy, tights, reveal a little cleavage, bend over at times. If you dress like ugly betty, all covered up, you're not gonna get looks. It's pretty easy these days to get a glimpse inside the shirt.

Try developing a C cup or curves from hormone therapy. :lol:

Besides those trannys are one in a million, exceptions to the rule.

rsuryase said:
Most young women dressed pretty sexy, tights, reveal a little cleavage, bend over at times. If you dress like ugly betty, all covered up, you're not gonna get looks. It's pretty easy these days to get a glimpse inside the shirt.

You're kind of a creep, aren't you ;p I would imagine not all women want to get looks, especially if it means people staring down their shirts. I still strongly doubt that you can tell if someone is natural or not this way.

rsuryase said:
Try developing a C cup or curves from hormone therapy. :lol:

It happens. But given that plenty of women don't have C+ cup I don't really see the relevance..

rsuryase said:
Besides those trannys are one in a million, exceptions to the rule.

Not really.

SHEMALE OR FEMALE?

Post scores.
Mine:

screenshot20100305at191.png

$10 says rsuryase is a virgin who's scared of women that aren't on his PC screen :p

Edit: 12/16 on the test, damn! You know, looking back on it, the chin's actually a better indicator than anything else, though of course surgery's always an option for that too.

Exophase said:
You're kind of a creep, aren't you ;p I would imagine not all women want to get looks, especially if it means people staring down their shirts. I still strongly doubt that you can tell if someone is natural or not this way.

No, just a man. At least I'm not evil or bad. :D Right not all women, just the ones who really like sex. Like me lol :lol:

Exophase said:
It happens. But given that plenty of women don't have C+ cup I don't really see the relevance..

The avg bra size in the USA is a C cup. avg bra size in UK is D cup, lucky brits. :D

Exophase said:
Not really.

We have to agree to disagree. :lol: :D

13/16. Yeah I didn't mistake a shemale for a female. Too bad for the girls who look like shemales. :p

@fishybawb where's my $10. :p

trooper said:
Exophase said:
There was already a poll for this. It was less than 1%. With Kalisiin punted I can't even think of more than 3.

And here they are, since I know someone is going to ask:

Prometheus
DurTahar (I can't even verify this, my apologies if I'm wrong >_>)
WarmFluffyUK

While technically not a Gp2X, Wiz, Dingoo, Etc user (from what i can gather), PandoraSpouse is a member of this forum, And also happens to be female. So that makes four so far.

I do remember there being another female member not too long ago (from japan ?), But i can`t remember her username.

Trooper
Not to be crass, but I'm not a user but a ~user of a user~ if you get my drift. ;) Hee hee. Yeah, I'm a member of the forum. It'd be great if there were other gals here, even just Pandora spouses like me to suffer along with. At least at the moment my beloved is well-occupied with the StarCraft 2 beta, so he's less dejected than he's been in awhile about his long season in purgatory.

Nevertheless, just today (approximately 20 minutes ago, in fact) he was remarking about how long ago he pre-ordered is Pandora. Poor guy! :(

Has anyone seen a picture of Exophase? Maybe Exophase is actually a woman or trans?

Not a slur by the way, I have some best friends who are trannies. I know it's a cliche to say that, but my best mates really are trannies (and Tranny is one of those derogatory terms which has been 'taken back' incase you thought I was being disrespectful).

When you reach the level of geekdom Exophase is at, the chance of being trans is pretty high.

:)

SomeGuy99 said:
Has anyone seen a picture of Exophase? Maybe Exophase is actually a woman or trans?

Not a slur by the way, I have some best friends who are trannies. I know it's a cliche to say that, but my best mates really are trannies (and Tranny is one of those derogatory terms which has been 'taken back' incase you thought I was being disrespectful).

When you reach the level of geekdom Exophase is at, the chance of being trans is pretty high.

That.. what.

The chances of a female programmer or emulator fan being m2f transgender are much higher than same being physiologically female, but the chances of just being male are much higher. The chances of them being f2m transgender are close to nothing. I'm just a male, so I dunno what you're on about ;p

I'm not posting a picture until Prometheus posts one, s'all. If you look just slightly you can probably find one though.

Exophase said:
SomeGuy99 said:

That.. what.

The chances of a female programmer or emulator fan being m2f transgender are much higher than same being physiologically female, but the chances of just being male are much higher. The chances of them being f2m transgender are close to nothing. I'm just a male, so I dunno what you're on about ;p

I'm not posting a picture until Prometheus posts one, s'all. If you look just slightly you can probably find one though.

I would agree with your probabilities.

Where did the "I'm not posting a picture until Prometheus does" thing come from?

:lol:

SomeGuy99 said:
I would agree with your probabilities.

Where did the "I'm not posting a picture until Prometheus does" thing come from?

:lol:

You could say I'm refusing to give mine so she doesn't feel so isolated in refusing to give hers.

Or it could just be that I'm goading her into giving one.

Pick based on how much of an asshole you think I am.

Dunny said:
What happened to PoisonedV anyway? I quite liked her style - and I don't have a long list of people I like to start with.

D.

Yeah, there are people who were born physiologically as females, people who are mentally/emotionally female, and then people like PoisonedV who are just pretending to be female for trolls and attention. "She" probably got banned after being a total jerk once too often.

Exophase said:
Dunny said:
What happened to PoisonedV anyway? I quite liked her style - and I don't have a long list of people I like to start with.

D.

Yeah, there are people who were born physiologically as females, people who are mentally/emotionally female, and then people like PoisonedV who are just pretending to be female for trolls and attention. "She" probably got banned after being a total jerk once too often.

That's a shame. Whatever gender PoisonedV was, he/she/it had quite a funny sense of humour. I'll miss him/her/it.

D.

Back