Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

<<joe>>

Still Fresh
Only ancer yes if you are going to get one.
not if you would like to get one.
but if as soon as you find out there up for sale you going to order it and wait everyday for to come in the mail. then you can press yes!!

Uh...no offense, but how much thought did you put into this poll and the poll choices?

JerryG20 said:
Uh...no offense, but how much thought did you put into this poll and the poll choices?
lol not much at all about 3 sec
sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
CronoTriggerfan said:
JerryG20 said:
I'd say about as much as (s)he does in English class. :p

nice make fun of people with a disablity
yes i have dislexia
and i know i cant spell that ether

but its still a good pole

I'm defiantly going to get one. I say defiantly because when I picture it in my mind, my face is painted half blue and I am charging down the hill on a horse.

I voted maybe. I still have reservations about the keyboard not being hidden. The whole thing looks a bit busy to me, but I guess I'll wait until I hear what other people have to say about it. Besides, I'm searching for employment at the moment, and I don't know how much money I'll have at the time of release (although if it launches around my birthday I'll probably sign right up :D).

I'm definitely going to buy one, I may have to wait a bit as money can get tight fast. But I am definitely looking forward to the 3d capabilities. I'd like to see a port of HL1 worked on, but beggars can't be choosers. I guess I need to quit programming in Blitz Basic and start studying C++ again :( .

It sucks when you start to get good at a dead language :p .

I "Plan" on getting one. I probably will get one around Christmas or January when their are more devs.

aerojoe said:
nice make fun of people with a disablity
yes i have dislexia
and i know i cant spell that ether

but its still a good pole
Allow me to recommend Google toolbar - it has a built-in spell checker. While I'm making recommendations, perhaps an option of "No, I don't think I'll be buying one" would have been appropriate.

I am buying one, but people should still have the option to say no.

Yes, I'll certainly be getting one. I had a GP32, but the GP2X felt like GP32 ver 1.1 to me...

Im planning on jumping on the second or third batch, because being an early adopter can turn out for the worse very easily.
also, new colors.

aerojoe, I hope you don`t mind, But i have added a "No" choice to your poll. As not everyone here plans on getting a Pandora (i know of one dev who isn`t), And a lot of people here who are, May not plan on getting it immediately.

So i thought i only fair.

Trooper

Sorry but it's a 'No' for me, I can't justify the cost while my GP2X still works.

That's not a 'Never' though, I probably will get one in the long term (or its replacement ;)).

(now waiting for angry mob with torches and pitchforks :ph34r:)

Parkydr said:
(now waiting for angry mob with torches and pitchforks :ph34r:)
Hehe, sorry to hear from a Pandora perspective, but great news for GP2Xers :)

I just hope someone else ports some of your excellent titles!

Back