Are You Japanese Programmer?

Y

Yamaha

Hello.. you have seen franxis work on mame
if you can port a decent CURRENT verison of mame expect to be around the version 80 to 90.
I will pay $1000.00 u.s dollars to any JAPANESE programmer only!

I have the money waiting to be deposit into your account. you will work with me on this and will check to see if your work is satusfactory.. gamepark nor any other 3rd party will support you.. only people like me and a hand full of others, i have in mind.

I expect this..

1. Fully functional Mame working roms from at least version .80 to .90 I want to see for example..Alien vs predator or Street fighter alpha 2 running at full speed any CPS2 infact...i expect at least 3000 to 4000 working roms - you shouldnt have any problems.. infact look at neo-geo emulator it works work PERFECT.. no-excuse

2. Superb sound (must use 22050 and 44100 mhz)

3. It must work the same way like Mame32. samples ,snap shots., configurations.. I will check to see that you have done all this. with no mistakes

If you can do it. send a private message to me.

thankyou

you can spray snot as much as you want.. im not waiting for this mame realease any longer.

:(

becouse they are the BEST at emulators! :) just trust me on this

i know may years if experience that the japanese are one of the greatest game programming you name it.

Yamaha posted on Aug 22 2006 at 12:19 AM said:
becouse they are the BEST at emulators! :) just trust me on this

i know may years if experience that the japanese are one of the greatest game programming you name it.
I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont care how you respond to it yono.
i want this mame to work.

PS ok..anyone interested in getting payed. LISTEN to ME. is most important.
Do you want to be payed nice money? then send message to me and lets talk.

ok thankyou bye

デテイケくそやろう。

In other news, I can compile any MAME version to the GP2X... just expect 1 FPS or less for all games =D

Also, MOST JAPANESE PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR YOU: MOST JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE AT ENGLISH, AND BABELSHIT ISN'T VERY HELPFUL.

So basically, the only person that knows enough Japanese to even relay this message is me. I've seen only 1 other Japanese person on these ENGLISH boards.

1 more thing: if you want an emulator NOW, here's what you do:

1. Get about $10,000, the more the better and faster.

2. Make/show it so it's guaranteed that if your conditions are met you get the money.

3. Somehow make sure prospective programmers easily know about this (slashdot seems like a good idea)

4. Wait...

Also CPS2 doesn't have that many worthwhile games..

and this topic needs to go in the LOL files... Just for this quote:

becouse they are the BEST at emulators! smile.gif just trust me on this

It's hard to understand your logic... Sure, the Japanese gaming industry is a big one, but why would a Japanese developer be superior to any other one in writing emulators?

You could always ask your question at gpain.com, it's Korean but it's the best you can get. :)

Funny how the world works

If i wrote a post saying about a new emulator and i ONLY want an english programmer (no one else) to create the emulator as theyre the best and dont make mistakes etc, i'll get accused of being racist etc !

If someone can create a new emulator i dont care where they are from or what they look like etc, if someone like Franxis creates a MAME emulator for us which is free then hes a great guy and someone i wont be criticising at all.

AcidiC posted on Aug 22 2006 at 10:50 AM said:
Damn I just made a perfect mame emulator... too bad I'm not Japanese *hits delete*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahhahaaaaahaaaahaaaa...

Well whatever... how old are you yamaha? Do you even own that money? If you are old enough to own that much money, you can't be serious! This oughta be move to the lol files ASAP! Man, just think about it! That whole post seems a little dramatic and also pretty naive.

This post made my day. I love the demands!

Japanese being better emulator programmers? What the hell is that based on?! The Neo Geo Emulator?

Holy piss.

Look at the history of emulation, back from the time of MAME. If anything, Europeans have made the most strides in Emulation in the scene more than any other people (I'm American, so I'm not being biased.)

Get your facts straight. Just because you're an obvious Japanophile doesn't mean everything the Japanese touch turns to gold. I lived in Japan for years...marvellous society, not perfect.

I am nigerian bank manager, big mistake at work happened. I have 10,000 dollars spare, need to transfer to western account. Email me your bank details so we can share the money.

Iorgy77 posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:26 PM said:
I am nigerian bank manager, big mistake at work happened. I have 10,000 dollars spare, need to transfer to western account. Email me your bank details so we can share the money.

LOL! Didn't all those guys get counter scammed?

Back