Are You Japanese Programmer?

fade posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:33 PM said:
Iorgy77 posted on Aug 22 2006 at 03:26 PM said:
I am nigerian bank manager, big mistake at work happened. I have 10,000 dollars spare, need to transfer to western account. Email me your bank details so we can share the money.

LOL! Didn't all those guys get counter scammed?

Old but fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted, Canadian COBOL programmer of Dutch-Irish decent. Willing to pay 1337 rubels for full speed Xbox emulator w/ 0 frameskip and 100% game support. The money is waiting in a Swiss account of a deceased relative from WWII. Jump on this amazing deal! It's super duper special.

this is hilarious. from his profile picture he doesn't look japanese and looks white but hopefully english is not his first language. that would just be sad because it sounds like a horrible translation is coming out of every one of his posts.

to be serious there have been other requests asking for a more recent mame port but as far as the port this version is based on franxis has done a great job. then again none of the other requests were this funny and stupid though.

first shmirst
trust, me! I'll do it!

K-teto, you're not japanese, your from Spain! Nice try though! :D

I am japanese, read my name, can't you tell? :D
ok, ok, my real name is suzuki yamaha honda toyota III

Robotube said:
This post made my day. I love the demands!

Japanese being better emulator programmers? What the hell is that based on?! The Neo Geo Emulator?

Holy piss.

Look at the history of emulation, back from the time of MAME. If anything, Europeans have made the most strides in Emulation in the scene more than any other people (I'm American, so I'm not being biased.)

dont put your honor down.. aaron giles is american...... and hes emu-god along with guru the dumper who is from down under :)

but hey what the heck if someone got 1k to spare let him call the shots

Last edited by a moderator:
Back