Assembly Assistance Still Possible/needed?

pem_69

Still Fresh
Back at the beginning of assembly (and for a while before) OPT offered that you could drop by and help with assembly for a day, with the bonus of walking away at the end with your own Pandora, jumping ahead in the queue.

I may now have a trip to the UK in the near future, and might have some spare time to stop by. Given the current status of the cases and boards, is this still possible to help and/or get my Pandora earlier?

On a slightly related note - does anyone know if there are One Nubbers are still available?

*bump*
Someone else asked this in a different thread, as well:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54456-stop-telling-us-youve-canceled-your-order/page__view__findpost__p__878517

Last edited by a moderator:
typs lik dis said:
no

edit: yes

Gee, thanks. Ever so helpful. So that would be
"'no,' no response, but 'yes' we can still help"?
or
"'no,' we can't help, and 'yes' there was a response I missed"?

PS - I do realize that "yes" might be an acceptable answer to that, but let's try and avoid making more ambiguous posts. We have enough team members here that like to do that.

we all offered but it seems like only a few were picked

I think something was mentioned by Craig last week on moving production to UK (but that may be case related)

My feeling is that assembly will move to uk and the 2/3 people recently recruited will end up doing minor returns/checks - but lets not hope they will be selling the pandoras on ebay

RajTakhar said:
we all offered but it seems like only a few were picked

I think something was mentioned by Craig last week on moving production to UK (but that may be case related)

My feeling is that assembly will move to uk and the 2/3 people recently recruited will end up doing minor returns/checks - but lets not hope they will be selling the pandoras on ebay

What if they do? They are working on the assembly line, if they want to make some money let them, people don't hate. Yeah you've waited soooooo long, if you can't wait any longer go buy one from ebay, if you don't have the money then here is a shampoo recommendation for you.

cry_baby_shampoo.gif

RajTakhar said:
raul

after a few months and then again and again

You give up waiting and move onto something else

You've been here a few months - wait a while longer and you will learn

Hey Raj your posts are all sad and negative. cheer up you will be on the other side soon and you will forget how crap it was waiting. belive me all the negative energy goes away after you get one. Just just remember that your under Pandoras spell and you don't have to be so negative as its only because you want it soooo much. It really dosen't help being negative it just makes it worse. :)

Back