I wish I could change mine to something better, but, tbh...nothing beats mine.

hum did I mention my rabbit is a killer rabbit? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I put mine together to look like me. Maybe it didn't work out like I wanted but seemed good enough.

mine is from the user manual that came with my game gear there is a whole section on trouble shooting the device with cool pictures apparently this is what a game gear that has problems with audio out put looks like . I listen to alot of music on head phones so I thought it was appropriate .

R&S influences me pretty much every week... if someone states they're off for a wizz, the first thing that pops into my head is "don't wizz on the fence". I didn't recognise the avatar though, not seen enough R&S obviously

It's from the episode "Lair of the Lummox". One of the later classics, especially the Lummox mating rituals. That and "Mad dog Hoek" (the wrestling one, with the killer "flying butt pliers" move executed on Stimpy) are two I keep rewatching!

Nothing about me without me :) .. of course it's beef, and i must say its raw, ready to cook/fry.. why beef? im beef when im calm, i became a premium steak, when im angry :) [when somebody tries to cook me]

I wish I could change mine to something better, but, tbh...nothing beats mine.

hum did I mention my rabbit is a killer rabbit? :p

no :p

1161416803689pv4.gif

hum, I was rather thinking Monty python's style of rabbit, trough the one proposed by iprice might be ok...

My avatar's to go with my on-line name and also speaks a bit about the sort of things that I do. It's all kinda interconnected :)

Trip = is supposed to mean free in Chinese (or something close to it anyway).

Monkey = is a nod towards the monkey king's journey of enlightenment from the Chinese story Journey to the West.

UK = I had to start putting UK on the end because someone else kept registering Tripmonkey.

I though it was quite a good fit seeing as though I used to spend a lot of time writing tutorials for free software on-line.

The avatar is the monkey king drawn by my fave artist Jamie Hewlett for the Beijing Olympics. I edited it onto a Union flag and added an Ubuntu logo to it's arm for a bit of customisation.

Think it's time I made a new one :)

Nice, some good Avatars used here for sure.

Trip, I could tell your monkey was a Hewlett piece, I like his stuff too, used to read Tankgirl in the 90s. Hadn't clocked the Ubuntu logo though, now you point it out I can just about see the shape

My avatar is the Codex Symbol from the cover of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom from the Ultima series.

It symbolizes the eight virtues which are derived from three principles: Truth (blue), Love (yellow) and Courage (red) depicted by the three inner circles. Each of the eight virtues is a combination of the three principles and depicted by lines touching the circles of the principles.

• Honesty (Blue) is respect for Truth
  • Compassion (Yellow) is Love of others
  • Valor (Red) is Courage to stand up against risks
  • Justice (Green) is Truth, tempered by Love
  • Sacrifice (Orange) is Courage to give oneself in name of Love
  • Honor (Purple) is Courage to seek and uphold the Truth
  • Spirituality (White) is to seek Truth, Love and Courage from one's own self and the world around
  • Humility (Black) is the opposite of Pride - the absence of Truth, Love or Courage

Back