Bad News

I do miss the old days of the forums. Hmmm...I wonder if Telcolou ever finished Kid Chameleon?

WizardStan said:

No problem, my faith in the mods is restored ;p I guess there was just some delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orkie said:
stpat said:
His insulting attitude is bad enough, but this time he really crossed the line. I reported his post, you should do the same. This whole community is based on people helping each other - he's the exact opposite of what it needs to thrive/survive.
quasist == cool.

So is an iceberg, till you hit one with your boat.

Exophase said:
WizardStan said:

No problem, my faith in the mods is restored ;p I guess there was just some delay.

Completely off topic and random: Do you think it would be feasible to port Temper to linux?

Amon_Re said:
I'm curious about that R480 though, the design seems reasonable, but for now the specs seem to be vague, all I've found out is that it's supposed to be compatable with the Dingoo.
Yeah i was until i found this page and saw specs though in russian, has a jz4755 xburst 400mhz CPU, 64mb ram, same res and size screen as psp.....to me this offers nothing new to the scene and even worse with a widescreen thats crap for emulation needs... come on guys 400mhz mobile cpus are 6-7 years old now...we should be getting 600mhz+ even in cheap korean models by now!

jaycee900 said:
Amon_Re said:
I'm curious about that R480 though, the design seems reasonable, but for now the specs seem to be vague, all I've found out is that it's supposed to be compatable with the Dingoo.
Yeah i was until i found this page and saw specs though in russian, has a jz4755 xburst 400mhz CPU, 64mb ram, same res and size screen as psp.....to me this offers nothing new to the scene and even worse with a widescreen thats crap for emulation needs... come on guys 400mhz mobile cpus are 6-7 years old now...we should be getting 600mhz+ even in cheap korean models by now!

Still, if the build is decent and it comes "open", I might be persuaded to buy one. Specs might not be top notch, but who knows, if the price is right it might actually get some community following & support.

dgame said:
I like the Pandora, but I must say that in terms of fit and finish the Dingoo A320 has a better build quality.

We are all aware of the Pandora's case and shoulder button problems, so what are the problems with build quality of the Dingoo?

Well, I stopped selling the Dingoo because sadly every 5th - 7th unit I sold came back without booting anymore.
I made a loss with the Dingoo.

Last edited:
I vote we make quasist a mod but only with the powers to ban and unban himself. Master of his own fate.

DisgruntleElf said:
I vote we make quasist a mod but only with the powers to ban and unban himself. Master of his own fate.

He would fill my server with unneded moderation-logfiles! :D

Last edited:
Back