Batch2

TH0RN5 said:
I would really love to hear "The factory has been instructed not to paint the insides of the cases."

Is it so? (Perhaps more importantly, were cases from the first production run painted on the inside? I can't recall reading any concrete statements to that effect, but the description of the problems makes it sound like that was part of the cause.)

Yes, they have been instructed to not do that.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Don't I recall you saying they were instructed not to do that from the start, too? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
TH0RN5 said:
I would really love to hear "The factory has been instructed not to paint the insides of the cases."

Is it so? (Perhaps more importantly, were cases from the first production run painted on the inside? I can't recall reading any concrete statements to that effect, but the description of the problems makes it sound like that was part of the cause.)

Thanks, ED. I won't be dropping my spot in the queue (laaaate 1st batch) for anything short of Pandoras maiming their users, but every piece of good news makes the wait that much easier, so I'm pleased to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
will those of us who have already sent payment for one of the second batch units be ahead in the queue over the ones who haven't paid yet? seems fair to me ;)

** Update **

just got my email from Jacquelyn. i sent my payment for a batch 2 pandora about a week ago and she stated i was in queue positon 500-600 of batch 2. so it looks like word is getting out and orders are increasing, which is great, but alas i don't expect to see my pandora till early next year, since i was refunded during the '08 orders and never got around to sending new payment, i think i can wait it out :)

Back